1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.inter.it

MERCATO: ADRIANO TORNA ALL'INTER
Mercoledi, 21 Gennaio 2004 16:44:00

MILANO - FC Internazionale annuncia di aver riscattato dal Parma calcio il calciatore Adriano Leite Ribeiro. L'attaccante brasiliano, 22 anni il prossimo 17 febbraio, già 14 presenze e un gol con la maglia nerazzurra (stagione 2001-2002), ha firmato un contratto che scadrà il 30 giugno 2008. FC Internazionale, oltre alla somma concordata, ha ceduto in prestito al Parma i calciatori Isah Eliakwu e Ianis Zicu (quest'ultimo prelevato dalla Dinamo Bucarest).
Ufficio Stampa

Great, let's see if they'll make another stupid player exchange with Milan :D :tongue: What about a danish or brazilian centralback? :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Wtf...:groan:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Basically It's Info that you guys I'm sure are aware of.adriano to inter and who's gone in exchange that's it.:)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Schumy said:
Basically It's Info that you guys I'm sure are aware of.adriano to inter and who's gone in exchange that's it.:)
Unfortunetly we don't live under a rock....:D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Quivering, we've had about 5 of these threads in the past week. We may wish to be stuck in the past glories but we are not. Please do not insult our intelligence like that.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
The next thread will be that Mutu has moved to Chelsea.:tongue: Well Quivering may've been hibernating for a few months.:howler:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Adriano was amazing! He had his prints in all 4 goals against Siena. His touches were brilliant, turns, acceleration, moving into space.(where there is none)

Did Prandelli teach him all these? Now I can see what a deadly combo of Adriano+Mutu. Fortunately or not..... Adriano didnt move to Chelsea... otherwise.... they could be the Best Pairing on earth.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Honestly, if we cared enough we could watch the game. No need to rub it in our faces.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Apologies... if you took it that way.

Thought this thread was opened for Adriano talk.. good stuff or no-good stuff. I will locate some no-good stuff in the future.

Also I m just curious at his improvement in Parma. But now..I think it'll be bit better if I ask it elsewhere.

Cheers!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I don't give a rat's ass about Adriano anymore. I never got attached to the guy either as I knew he would be gone. It's a pity that we couldn't keep him until the summer but I guess Inter got nervous about losing their CL spot and decided to improve their odds. It's a bit like Goliath the giant trying to buy himself the victory when he finds out that he's about to lose against David.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Italia sorry dude but I doubt the parma fans really wan't to know how adriano has been performing since joining Inter.:)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
close the thread then.... leaving it for participants like yourself schumy.. will just maintain its status (upwards).

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Italia said:
close the thread then.... leaving it for participants like yourself schumy.. will just maintain its status (upwards).
Just like you did...:rollani:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.