Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adriano thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports say that Adriano has told some close friends he's not that enthusiastic about his choice to join Inter..He told Inter has all to make it, to win something important except a winning enviroment and a winning mentality

This is written on www.tgcom.it/sport and on Corriere della sera which is one of the less biased and most reliable papers in the whole Italy

Now, i don't want to start with a thread about the signing of Adriano, it's damn unlikely he will leave Inter soon..but if they keep choking he won't remain for a long time

Do you think he will ask to be put on the market in years to come if they fail again? How long can he stay at Inter? IMO it's unlikely to think he will stay there for many years, but unlikely as well to think he will move from there soon. The most likely point is he will move sooner or later from that funny club :jester:

UNo di noi, that would be the gift of a lifetime :star: :jester: :proud:

Opinions

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Adriano probably won't end up winning anything at Inter,The nerazzurri have that many problems it's not funny.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Gio :cool: for sure you must remember when last year as guest of "Controcampo", when asked: "Where do you see yourself in the future?", Adriano simply replied "I would love to play for Milan" ;)
I don't think it will happen. Unfourtunately :(

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Diavolo said:
Gio :cool: for sure you must remember when last year as guest of "Controcampo", when asked: "Where do you see yourself in the future?", Adriano simply replied "I would love to play for Milan" ;)
I don't think it will happen. Unfourtunately :(
Luciano i do remember it, and i wouldn't rule out a christmas gift from Uno di Noi in years to come :jester: :howler: :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:
Luciano i do remember it, and i wouldn't rule out a christmas gift from Uno di Noi in years to come :jester: :howler: :D
We must have faith in Uno di Noi :stuckup:

BTW, in the last match in San Siro were you wearing a black jersey with something written in the middle? That's what I saw in distance, if you were the one holding the Kakao Meravilao banner :star:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm the one on the left Luciano

btw the banner is a friend of mine property and very jealous of it, so basically he's the only one who holds it

Attachments

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:
I'm the one on the left Luciano

btw the banner is a friend of mine property and very jealous of it, so basically he's the only one who holds it
You should prepare a Milan Club XT one :cool: perhaps double face for the derby, with written "XT's Milan Club Massimo Moratti" :D you would make us all proud ;)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Diavolo said:
You should prepare a Milan Club XT one :cool: perhaps double face for the derby, with written "XT's Milan Club Massimo Moratti" :D you would make us all proud ;)
:D

on this one i'm holding the SENZA KAKA' STO MALE banner just in the middle of the picture

Attachments

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:
:D

on this one i'm holding the SENZA KAKA' STO MALE banner just in the middle of the picture
KAKATEVI ADDOSSO :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
:jester:
Gio, I agree with you. Adriano doesn't want to waste all his career like Bati or Rui did. He is smart and he will sooner or later want to go onto greener pastures than the disinfected one full of Bidoni at Appiano Gentile :jester:

And with :jester: Uno di Noi :jester: everything's possible!!!!

In :jester: Uno di Noi :jester: and in :devil: Zio Fester :devil: we trust!:hopefull::stuckup: :devil:

Presidente, on a scale of 1 to 10, what is the likelyhood of this happening within the next 2 years?:hopefull: (or rather, the scale should be from 5 to 10 because it goes up automatically from 1 to 5 just because of :jester: HIM :jester: :stuckup: :proud: )

Cheers.;)

:howler:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
il_principe said:
eheheheheh,
Nice one Gio!

Next time you see the guy on the left of yours with the Roma m*rda banner, give him a good punch. ;) :D
:D :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
:jester:
Presidente, on a scale of 1 to 10, what is the likelyhood of this happening within the next 2 years?:hopefull: (or rather, the scale should be from 5 to 10 because it goes up automatically from 1 to 5 just because of :jester: HIM :jester: :stuckup: :proud: )

Cheers.;)

:howler:
None Payman :frownani: but :hopefull:

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Here's a nice little anecdote from last season's trip to Verona against Chievo.

A friend of mine, lifelong Romanista is from Trento, but living in Vienna now.
So he called up his friends to buy us the tickets and we met them outside Bentegodi in a Pub.
The two friends from Trento are hardcore Milanisti, always travelling to Milano for homegames and even abroad to Monte Carlo, Munich and various other places, nevertheless joined us in Curva.
Chievo "supporters" were boring , without any flares, chants or anything.
Not even the Ultras bothered to insult them, obviously they are so pathetic and not even worth a chant to provoke em.

December night, damn cold and around 6000 of us waiting for kickoff.
A few Pro-Roma cori and then ASRU started with:"Il figlio di Galliani è un travestiiiiiitooooo" and "Il lunedi che goia vera, pulirsi il culo con la sciarpa..." (i'm sure you know the lyrics yourself, so no need to type em ;)).

It was so crowded and everybody was singing with full energy that they had to clap and mumble along, not to be discovered by the other Romanisti.

The look on their faces was so hilarious, even we had to focus not to laugh out loud. :D
Halftime still 0-0 and then we scored 3 goals within 5 minutes.
ORGASMO!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I experienced that once in Coppa Italia, Torino- Milan

I was in the heart of Curva Maratona, the burning and passionate Torino's curva, where i've been several times being from Torino. It was totally terrible, we drew 1-1 and i could cheer at all in order not to be discovered

But one thing i didn't do, wheter it was risky or not, was to cheer for the Torino's goal

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
One thing I have always wondered is how do you people behave when you're seated in the opposition's fans area. Do you just keep it quiet, in which case it would be truly boring? Or do you cheer and sing for your team the same regardless of who is around you? Have you guys encountered any dangers or threats while doing so?

Cheers.;)

P.S. One thing I'd love to experience would be a Derby in the Curva Nord..:lala: :D Must be quite an experience!!!:lick::lick: :excited:
Presidente or Gio, have you guys ever had such an experience before? :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
Presidente or Gio, have you guys ever had such an experience before? :D
Milan vs Juve in Manchester ;) :D ;) plus the Tennis match seated among Cugini (not curva but still ;) ) another Inter vs Milan with us winning 2 minutes from time :D

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
I don't think it would be very enjoyable for you to be in Nord during the derby.
The guys there don't take the s*it that the Interisti within this forum take from you. :tongue:

Some other friends of mine went to Derby della Madonnina a few weeks ago.In the afteroon they were in Parma for Parma vs. lazie, as two of em biancocelesti, the other one Milanista.

Tickets for Sud in San Siro were so expensive at the bagarini, so they had to settle for Curva Nord around €50.
As we all knew it ended 0-0 but the athmosphere was still brilliant.
Next to them was even a 6 year old boy singing "milanista pezzo di m...."

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
They had a good view of this though ;)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts