Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Before leaving to join Inter I would like to thank Parma for everything they have done for me. I will never forget the affection shown by the fans towards me, above all, during the recent injury, and I really believe that Parma will always be my home.
Playing at the Tardini will always be special and in my heart I will always be battling for the Gialloblu.
To finish, I would like to thank the club, coach Cesare Prandelli, all my team-mates who in these months have helped me grow and enjoy every day.
Thanks everyone, from my hear, I will never forget this period which has been beautiful and important.'

I think he generally means that and unlike when some other players go, I am really sad about this, and wish him the best of luck! Not many players come out and say something like that.

A great player, and a great man. All the best Adriano!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Well, he's been fantastic since he joined us one and a half year ago. Too bad we had to loose him allready in january, but that's all Calisto's fault.

I hope he continues playing good and don't fall into infamous Black Hole of Inter.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I can't believe I won't see him take those wonderful freekicks and long range shots in our shirt anymore. :depress: I just can't believe it. It was such a treat watching him play.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
enola said:
Yeah, now it's time to feel all passioned and optimistic for yet another player so our hearts will break again in a year or so when he leaves.
I never got to like Adriano so much because I knew this day would come. But on the pitch it will be hard to not miss him. It's such a pity. He only played for us for one season and 8 games really. That's just 1.25 seasons. And to lose him just after he was back from a long injury makes it even tougher. I've been waiting for him for so long and I was so happy that we had him in the team even if it was for just the remainder of the season. Now I'll have to wait for an eternity to see him in a Parma shirt again...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really took a huge liking to this man, and to see him gone, really upsets me :(.

I just have to wish him all the best luck now, as I sure as hell know he has a HUGE future ahead of him, and maybe one day, he will wear our shirt again :cool:.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Boo f'n hoo.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
You wish him all the best luck? I don't...

Maybe if he plays for an english or spanish team, but certainly not if he plays for Inter. Hernan Crespo was and is my all-time-hero, but when he was at Inter I just didnt care. Now I got back my love since he isnt our rival anymore...

Adriano is a stranger now, so I wish him no luck from now on...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They were great words he said, he is a great man, I hope he can be the best in the world.

I think that Eliakwu could be alright, you know.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Words, especially those from the mouth of a professional footballer, mean so little. You should know that by now Dean.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Now that he's gone...Don't much care to be perfectly honest...we will be meeting him...hard on us...:depress:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's generally before they leave, and they don't give a shit when they leave.

I think that is a really touching speach, and I believe it is very genuine.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
That's generally before they leave, and they don't give a shit when they leave.

I think that is a really touching speach, and I believe it is very genuine.
Believe what you want. It is however bullshít.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Words are cheap but I appriciate that Adriano takes time. At least he is thanking us..:rolleyes:

Oh, I am so focking depressed. Even if the deal was good I wanted us to keep him. What if we had qualified for CL...?

·
Registered
725 Posts
I wish Adriano the best. He was never going to be here forever, and it was a pleasure to have him as a Parma player. Sadly, he moves on to bigger and better things whereas we are moving into a sad state of affairs, yet I sense true sincerity in Adrianos words. He was great for us, we were great for him.

Sad to see him go, yes. He will be one of the best strikers ever.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
It's good he thanked us...and so he should...all the best to him. :) Not Inter though...may he score a lot of goals but lead them no where. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts