Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Read this:
A player who doesnt want to end his career in the club that he curently represents...is a HYPOCRIT...and doesnt deserve to play for that club...NEWER SAY NEWER...this is true no one knows what the future will bring..but this is outrageous....to be honest..this "asslickin"that ADRIANO made...will make me to puke every time i hear his name...SHEVA is a player and a loyal one...who should be respected....not this piece of crap...ADRIANO is an ignorant and an idiot when we speak about education...intellectual standards and diplomatic answers....a trully wise and intellegent person wouldnt do something like that....a diplomatic answer is the wisest option for these sort of questiones....he can leave like RONALDO did like a *****...but even that has more dignity than openly to admit that you want to play for another team,when you're the KEY player for you're curent team...this is outrageous...i cant believe that ADRIANO said this....INTER should sell him immidiately if it's possible...perhaps some of you will question this...but this kind of individuals will leave when you need them the most....like RONALDO did...the team was formed and then he ruined it all...ADRIANO will do this again...INTER should ask for a huge ammount of cash...and sell this idiot...the only thing that can piss me off in football are unloyal players in football...i can only envy MILAN for having loyal players like SHEVA and KAKA....when will SHEVA or RONALDINHO say something as embarassing and humiliating as this????.....there are a lot of OPTIMISTS who will say"you're exaggerating...he loves INTER he wont leave"....but as always these fellows cant read between lines and are LYING them selfs in order to feel better...i dont do this sort of PATHETIC acts...it's quite easily to analise the situation and come to the conclusion that this is damn humiliating for the fans for the club and mostly for MORATTI...i newer ever saw something as humiliating as this...i've newer heard a player from the TOP terams to speak like this...he has allready left INTER...his thoughts are elsewhere..his plans for the future arent with INTER....the bottom line-INTER doesnt need a player who doesnt visualise him in his curent team-....let him be the next GALLACTICO...let him ruin his carrer like RONIE did...CHELSEA is the proof that you dont need a damn GALACTICO team to be the greatest and the most respected team.

what do you think?

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
I thought Chelsea was the proof that you do need a Galactico team to be the greatest?

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Why don't you think Players don't harbour feelings for other clubs? I remember in the past Vieri hinting at moves away only interventions from Mad Max stopped that.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Devious said:
Just Read this:
(...)
what do you think?
It's a load of rubbish.

A player who doesnt want to end his career in the club that he curently represents...is a HYPOCRIT...and doesnt deserve to play for that club...NEWER SAY NEWER...
:howler: This guy is really delusional if he believes that. Footballers have short careers and they need to make the best of it... if the player thinks another club will be better for his life then he has all the right to leave, just as any worker has the right to choose where he will work.

But some fans expect their team's top players to feel the same "love for the club" that the fans share, which is an unrealistic demand. It's a safe bet that more than half of any top team's squad does NOT share their fans' passion for the club; because the club is a matter of love for fans, but for the players, football is a profession (and a SHORT one, where your career is over before you're 40). A rare few players are blessed to play in the club that they happen to love, but those are the exceptions and not the rule.

The richest clubs in Europe build their powerful squads by signing players from all continents, the best they can get. And these imported professionals join these rich clubs not because they were always "in love with that club" from another continent :rollani:, but because it's the club that offered the best professional deal!! And if after a while another club has a better deal to offer, the pro will want to move after the best deal. Simple concepts, but surprisingly some fans have trouble following them.

There's a simple enough solution to this, of course. If the most important thing is that the players love the club, then produce your own players in the youth squads, so the kids will grow up inside the club and learn to love them since childhood. The club that Adriano "loves" is Flamengo, the club that taught him everything about football and where he became a man; he already announced that he'd like to end his career there. Stop signing the best players from distant continents, start investing in the club's youth divisions, and you'll have more players who love the club. You can't hire a highly-paid professional from across the globe and then expect him to suddenly "fall in love" with the foreign club that he works for. ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Maybe he should root for a National Team, then he doesn't have to worry about player leaving the team. Only in National Teams competition you will have players playing for the prides of the teams. Clubs competitions is for MONEY.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Adriano has to stay for Inter not because he should "love" Inter but because he owe it to us for bringing him from the obscurity to the spotlight and he should at least try his darnest to help Inter for the next 2-3 years.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Handoyo said:
Adriano has to stay for Inter not because he should "love" Inter but because he owe it to us for bringing him from the obscurity to the spotlight and he should at least try his darnest to help Inter for the next 2-3 years.
Handoyo,

I'm afraid Adriano doesn't have to do anything. If he wanted out of Inter it would happen, heck he could follow r9's way out.

As for bringing him into the spotlight I am sure that if it wasn't us it would of been someone else, you never know he may of been spotlight earlier if used when he was original brought. In the end Inter want/need players who want to play for the club, Ronaldo didnt he left and if Adriano doesn't he will follow suit.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Handoyo said:
In that case, Adriano should love Parma. They brought him into the spotlight... and to Inter's attention.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Ruffian said:
In that case, Adriano should love Parma. They brought him into the spotlight... and to Inter's attention.
Actually what brought him to Inter's atttention was his bullet freekick in a pre-season friendly against Real Madrid in the Bernebeu in 2001.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Ruffian said:
No he only devoloped at parma. Inter send him thier for his footballing education. He made his debut at Inter played a few games scored 1 goal while traitor and vieri was out then got loaned to fiorentine did quite well there. Then was send to parma for 1 and a half seasons.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
"Football education"? Adriano had already played for the Brazilian NT when he went to Italy. The only thing he needed was to get accustomed to a different country and style of play... he had already received plenty of 'football education' in Flamengo.

Ruffian is right, if he "owed" anyone anything he would owe Parma, the first club to give him a chance to play full matches and show what he could do (not even Flamengo gave him that). When Adriano arrived at Inter, his success was only a surprise for observers who weren't paying attention. ;)

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Garrincha said:
"Football education"? Adriano had already played for the Brazilian NT when he went to Italy. The only thing he needed was to get accustomed to a different country and style of play... he had already received plenty of 'football education' in Flamengo.

Ruffian is right, if he "owed" anyone anything he would owe Parma, the first club to give him a chance to play full matches and show what he could do (not even Flamengo gave him that). When Adriano arrived at Inter, his success was only a surprise for observers who weren't paying attention. ;)
Before he was sent to parma he wasn't nearly as good a team player as he now is. I never saw him at flamengo so I can't judge him on that and btw he started most of the times at fiorentina.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
stefan9 said:
Before he was sent to parma he wasn't nearly as good a team player as he now is. I never saw him at flamengo so I can't judge him on that and btw he started most of the times at fiorentina.
I stand corrected, the first team that gave Adriano the chance to play full matches was Fiorentina. So if he owes anyone anything, it's to Firenze – but I don't think he "owes" anyone anything, he simply worked for them and did his job well.

Do you "owe" something extra to your employer, aside from doing your job to the best of your abilities? No, and neither does Adriano.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Garrincha, What you are saying is completely true. Footballers are professionals who need to pursuit their best interests, and not their hearts.

But I think you're missing the whole point here. Adriano is currently under contract with Inter. He is an Inter player and should act and behave accordingly. When he went out and announced in public that it is his dream to play for Real Madrid, he acted in the most unprofessional manner any employee could do.

For me, as an Inter fan, I dont give a shit whether the players love the club or not as long as they're giving their best every time they go on the pitch. Adriano backstabbed his current employer by letting the public know what his true plans are. I dont care what you tell me, but telling your employer and the whole world that you would love to work for another is completely unprofessional, no matter how stupid or tempted you are.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Garrincha said:
I stand corrected, the first team that gave Adriano the chance to play full matches was Fiorentina. So if he owes anyone anything, it's to Firenze – but I don't think he "owes" anyone anything, he simply worked for them and did his job well.

Do you "owe" something extra to your employer, aside from doing your job to the best of your abilities? No, and neither does Adriano.
I never said he owed Inter anything. His situation isn't like ronaldo who spend 3 seasons on the sick bed and still got paid all his wages for doing nothing and left when he was fit.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I m suprised to see individuals that prefer blind faith.

As a player... shouting 'Club for life' is as irrational as thinking the childhood sweetheart is going to be a lifelong partner.

Lets be fair here. If Adriano's performance dips, the club would be the first one to ask him to leave. Can anyone guarantee that the club also want him for life.. irregardless of his performance?

Any for-life talk is just an assumption of long lasting partnership. Look at Morientes... what is he supposed to do... talk about for-life? Club is still wants him out.. when he doesnt 'fit' in. Similarly for Becks.. who claims he can play for free... and then off he goes.

I have better respect for players who didnt claim 'life', as in A10's case, when they know they cannot. Do you prefer to be happy being fooled? Like what Becks claimed... like what Vieira claimed. Those are simply bullshit.

R9 is shitty in that sense of timing... right after his WC games.. that is obviously not appreciable.

What else can make some feel comfortable? shld VDM or Mihajlovic and the rest claim love...

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Razman said:
Garrincha, What you are saying is completely true. Footballers are professionals who need to pursuit their best interests, and not their hearts.

But I think you're missing the whole point here. Adriano is currently under contract with Inter. He is an Inter player and should act and behave accordingly. When he went out and announced in public that it is his dream to play for Real Madrid, he acted in the most unprofessional manner any employee could do.

For me, as an Inter fan, I dont give a shit whether the players love the club or not as long as they're giving their best every time they go on the pitch. Adriano backstabbed his current employer by letting the public know what his true plans are. I dont care what you tell me, but telling your employer and the whole world that you would love to work for another is completely unprofessional, no matter how stupid or tempted you are.

He first said in the interview he wants to win with Inter then after being asked 4/5 times during the interview about madrid from different angles he finally succomed. What was he suppose to do??

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I can see where Devious is coming from he's just showing some natural frustration at Adriano's comments.But like any footballer they all wan't to win in their careers,Most have difficulty winning at National level.Basically they play the majority of their football for their clubs and on that note you can sought of see where he's coming from.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts