Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposely that Inter has it all to win, except a winning mentality and the right enviorment, and that he feels isolated.

I know it´s a friend of his that claims he said that, and this is a very bad public statement for the team, but when your best star feels he is alone or Isolated and that we don´t have a winning mentality everything should just stop there.

Forget about the draws and past failures, Moratti and Fachetti should try to find out right now what´s going on, and try to fix this as soon as possible, taking no prisoners the one that has to go has to go.

I´m really surprised with this because I guessed Mancini was all about a winning ( I guess he is all about playing nice) and I would had never thought that the team´s best player would feel isolated, I know there are many groups, like the argies, and the lazio boys so Adriano might feel left out, but this is up to Fachetti and Moratti to fix.

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Yeah right, a friend of a friend of a doorman of the building where Adriano's distant relative is staying...What things get people going here! You couldn't make it up!

First of all, the source of this is Calciomercato.com. How do you like the performances of your new center-forward Marco Di Vaio? How about Vieri banging in goals for Juve regularly? What, you don't know what I am talking about? Well, according to that site the exchange between you and the Old lady went on months ago. How did you miss it?

Second, look at the facts. Every time Adriano scores the whole team comes to mob him, against us he went straight to Mancini after he scored, he's great with Martins too. Just how has he shown his unhappiness, except the one with results which is totally understandable?

The "news" is a load of rubbish, total bollox, not worth wiping your backside with it, it is just psycho warfare before derby d'Italia, I suggest you ignore it!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Corriere della Sera is the sources of this news, not calciomercato, and we will never know if its an invention or true, I do agree it might be some bit just to play mind games with us in the days before the derby, of course Inter.it and Adriano will deny everything even if it´s true, I just remember when Ronaldo Vieri and Recoba decided to "lower" their wages because they love Inter and like 2 weeks later in Brazil they were saying Ronaldo wanted to leave while Inter.it ( The beauty parlor of Inter news) was denying everything until it was too late.

Anyway If I´m Moratti I ask Adriano behind close doors if there is any truth to the reports and if so, ask him what does he thinks can be improved.

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Corriere della Sera is even bigger rubbish then Calciomercato. Besides, Adriano released a statement via the official site denying everything. That is straight out of the horse's mouth. Now, if you are going to believe a noname journalist with a chip on his shoulder or on Moggi/Berlusconi payroll(or most likely both) over your player then you are beyond any help.

BTW, of the three only Ronaldo left. And there was never a straight denial back then on Inter.it, they just chose to ignore the story most of the time.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
He did actually say that...Corriere della Sera are reliable...not only that but well respected...

Anyways...if Inter don't want another "Ronaldo" fiasco then they better get a move on...Mancini is not the right manager for one...and two Inter need to think more long-term then just on a season to season basis...with ever changing plans and players/managers.

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
GaGa said:
He did actually say that...
And you know this how?

Pensa di levare la tua squadra di merda dalla zona retrocessione invece di rompe' er cazzo al popolo interista!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lightoller seems to be the exact opposite of GaGa, one has a fetish for Mancini the other one hates his guts. Hell I actually think that toller was an Inter fan that left us because of Cuper, He even post at Interfans.org, while Gaga like a Good parma supporter of XT hates our guts.

If Gaga hates Mancini so much it is because he deep down thinks that Mancio could help us win something :D

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
YRH, I was never an Interista, I've got just a bit of a soft spot, that's all. ;) And, where does Mancini come in all of this, apart from GaGa's post? :confused:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought you reply in Italian to Gaga was to make him mad since he doesnt like Mancini, but I guess it has nothing to do with that ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Lightoller said:
And you know this how?

Pensa di levare la tua squadra di merda dalla zona retrocessione invece di rompe' er cazzo al popolo interista!
Because not only has it been reported by Corriere della Sera but other sources too...I guess you forgot or don't know they liaison with the internation press...or maybe you think they plucked it out of their :ass: justly so that they can tarnish their reputation for reporting.

Beh non mi preoccupo più di tanto della nostra situazione in Serie A...dopo quella che è accaduto di estate...sono piu che felice che esistiamo... :party:

paura della retrocessione non ce ne...Li seguirò ovunque in vita...

Preferirei la mia squadra rimane un merda che essere una razza di bastardi come la Lazio...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Your Royal Highness said:
If Gaga hates Mancini so much it is because he deep down thinks that Mancio could help us win something :D
You couldn't be more wrong...Mancini is a brat...you only have to look at the incidents as a player and as a coach nothing changes...

He never takes responsibility for his mistakes...and when all else fails he blames referee's, opponents teams and their personnel... :thmbdown:

I think Inter shot themselves in the foot by firing a perfectly good coach like Cuper...

But hey...I'm just waiting for the day that Inter chuck yet another manger on their scrap heap of firings...etc etc etc etc

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
GaGa said:
Because not only has it been reported by Corriere della Sera but other sources too...I guess you forgot or don't know they liaison with the internation press...or maybe you think they plucked it out of their :ass: justly so that they can tarnish their reputation for reporting.
TG.com? Calciomercato? Great sources, really! And what reputation? In today's world any story in the papers would be forgotten in less then 10 days by 90% of the public and they know it. Save a risk of a law suit, they know publishing lies like those cost them nothing. The sheep will continue to buy them no matter what, it's the sad truth.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I said international press...not national.

btw Calciomercato is a third-party news website they don't report on news, they just spread first party news they gather from first party news-corps...I haven't seen TG's report but I wouldn't be out on a limb if I said they got their news exactly how Calciomercato got theirs...from Corriere della Sera who got their report from their partners in Brazil...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
MANCINI: "EVERYTHING AGREED WITH ADRIANO"
Monday, 22 November 2004 15:37:55
MILAN - "I agreed with Adriano that he would come back to Italy today or tomorrow because of a few things he had to sort out in Rio. Since he is disqualified for the Champions (League) and has played lots of matches in this first phase of the season, he has been given a few extra days' rest compared with his teammates." With these words Roberto Mancini clarified the Inter striker's return to Italy after the recent World Cup qualifying match for Brazil.

===========

ADRIANO: "I'M FINE AT INTER"
Monday, 22 November 2004 17:02:55
MILAN - When informed of the content of an article published in one of today's Italian newspapers, Adriano pointed out: "I have never made any declarations of any kind or spoken to anyone in confidence. In these days I have only spoken to O' Globo; I told them that I get on very well and Inter and this is why I'm playing a lot."

inter.it

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
FACCHETTI: "ADRIANO IS FINE AT INTER"
Tuesday, 23 November 2004 11:23:22
MALPENSA - "I don't think we need to make any further comments. There are two hundred recorded interviews in which Adriano says he is fine at Inter. Don't ask me to stand here and deny things which aren't true. He's fine at Inter and that's it," said Nerazzurri president Giacinto Facchetti to journalists before boarding the squad's flight for Bremen.

"I don't think there's any kind of conspiracy," added Facchetti, "but it's certainly not easy to defend oneself from gossip. At Inter we talk to Adriano every day and the journalists have always had the chance to talk to him, and each time have recorded the exact opposite of what was presumed to have been said in confidence to a friend. Let's end this non-existent story. I don't think the boy will be affected by it. These things are annoying, but he's good at overcoming these obstacles."

Asked whether Vieri could play in attack with Adriano in this Sunday's big match at home to Juventus, Facchetti replied that these are decisions for coach Roberto Mancini, but said: "Bobo scored in the Coppa Italia and played a good match. But before we start thinking about the Bianconeri clash let's concentrate on Werder. We're going to Germany to play a match worthy of Inter and preserve top spot in the group. It's not true that we would have liked to avoid this match. First place in the Champions (League) is important from the sporting point of view and, in theory, for our continuation in Europe seeing as it gives us the possibility of facing a team which finishes second in its group in the round of sixteen, which we are already through to. I'd like to avoid playing Chelsea, Barcelona and Real Madrid."

Looking ahead to Sunday's 'derby d'Italia' at the Giuseppe Meazza, Facchetti said: "We're far behind the Bianconeri in the league, but beating them would be the start to a climb which must be natural and not hysterical. We have time to recover and I don't see why we can't beat Juventus. The Bremen match is useful for this also, so we can make our best possible preparations for Sunday's clash. The team played a good match against Bologna in the Coppa Italia and deservedly achieved a good result. We're on the right track and now we must continue to improve in defence, seeing as we're playing good football and scoring a lot."

==============

ADRIANO HITS BACK AT NEWSPAPER REPORTS
Tuesday, 23 November 2004 17:01:03
MALPENSA (VARESE) - "I have never spoken to anyone, I have never spoken badly of Inter. Whoever brought up certain things did so on the outside and probably wanted to create problems for our team after the many draws in the championship," said Adriano to journalists on his arrival at Malpensa airport today after a flight from Brazil.

"I'm very angry because I have always told the truth, and that I'm fine at Inter, which is my second home, and that I have had lots of offers in the past but I decided to stay at Inter because I wanted to then and I still do now."

The Nerazzurri striker, who is on his way to Angelo Moratti Sports Centre for training with the other players not called up for tomorrow's Uefa Champions League match in Bremen, added: "Now I'm going to work because we have a big match on Sunday and we can do well. I will be the usual Adriano, who interprets football with the smile and happiness of those who take their responsibilities for Inter."

inter.it

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Adriano: Inter is my home Tuesday 23 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adriano has reacted angrily to reports he wants a move to Spain and reiterated his love for the Nerazzurri.

“I never said anything against Inter,” he told the official club website on his return from a rest period in Brazil.

“I am very angry and also a little sad to read these things, because I have always said I want to stay here and enjoy my experience with Inter. This is my second home and my family, which is why I turned down many offers in the past to stay here.”

The ‘Corriere della Sera’ newspaper printed quotes from Adriano that suggested unrest at the San Siro, with phrases such as, "Inter lack the right environment to win. I feel isolated.”

This sparked already existing rumours – some of them confirmed by Real Madrid President Florentino Perez – that the Merengues and Barcelona are preparing a stellar bid for the 22-year-old hitman.

“I didn’t speak to any newspapers out there and certainly never spoke ill of Inter,” he added. “Whoever brought this up is evidently trying to cause problems within the side after our run of six consecutive draws in Serie A.”

Adriano is suspended for Wednesday’s Champions’ League trip to Werder Bremen, so he’ll be refreshed for Sunday’s Scudetto showdown with Juventus.

“Now I’m going to work extra hard to be ready for a game we must win. I’ll be the same Adriano as always – a player who smiles and enjoys his football as well as taking responsibility.”

Meanwhile, Nerazzurri teammate Alvaro Recoba has temporarily cut off all ties with the Uruguayan national squad.

“I don’t want to carry on disappointing people,” he told ‘El Pais’. “At the moment, it’s best for everyone if I give the national team a rest. When I get back to full fitness and feel ready to give my best, then I can return.”

channel4

1 - 18 of 18 Posts