Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
regardless of the possibility of getting either ronaldo/henry in reality, who do u think would be the better partner for adriano? and the better fit for this team???

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Ronaldo v Henry may be easier :D

Henry Cost more definitely.. he WINS in terms of overall payments, Salary etc.

But Henry loses on laziness in whining in crybaby-ness.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh i forgot cassano and tevez... :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I really think we have Enough of Strikers.. Mancio working on them is much better than to get a quick solution... as always...

First Choice shld be

Targetman - : Adriano
2nd Striker - : El Chino

Right winger -: Figo
Left winger --: Solari/Kily/Cesar/Stankovic

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
either kily or solari should be sold...too many left wingers...but we don't have enough right wingers to backup figo...is ze maria gonna be sold??

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Pulsar here.

Yeah you know what I'm thinking. Get a ****ing superstar. Cassano, Henry, Tevez....

NO!

Pulsar here loves our SQUAD!

I love our forwards, sign Recoba long-term.....Oba/Recoba-Adriano! GOLD! :D :D :D

I love our defenders, keep them all!

I love our Goalkeepers! Keep both!

I love our midfielders! Even Stankovic! Even Cesar! Keep them! And if Veron goes, keep Pizarro! You are our savior!

But the coach....

I don't know.

Mancio is slowly getting me back on his side, but the only opinion that counts is that on May 27. And speaking of opinions that count, it definitely won't be mine.

Peace.

P.S. FORZA MANCIO

Get me believing in you again, keep doing what you did the last two weeks!

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
i wonder what people will say after the next match where recoba will be totally annonomous and will limp of the pitch in halftime...

Then its all, **** RECOBA, **** MARTINS, KILY SUCKS, PIZARRO SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN BOUGHT, WE NEED BALLACK, RIQUELME AND BAGGIO TO COME AGAIN FROM RETIREMENT... and all that shit again, i really hate all those one-match-player-fans, people who turn their opinion 180 degrees after one good/bad performance.

pathetic.

on-topic: Henry is better in every way, except for the fact that adriano plays together with ronaldo on their NT, wich should add great understanding between the two players, an understanding that we clearly do not have between our current ones.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
If we can snatch Henry, then we should do it ASAP........Fatboy does not even compare to Henry.

Recoba is good, but he is not reliable for an entire season................I honestly can't remember when Recoba did actually have a injury free season, enough said.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Azzkikr,

No one can doubt Recoba's Talent... and Martins'. According to you, we shld sell all of them... since we cannot rely on them.. what the H do we need to keep.

Then again, I suppose you wouldnt want to sell.. as you know how good they are, Keep them and overload with another Big Name and forever bloating squad?

Understanbly, there can be only 2 ways.

1. EXPECT them to produce and give them full psychological support.
2. Have more Big Strikers, so that we are led to believe that one of them shld be able to keep form at any given time. That may just relieve us.. [many cooks will surely make ONE soup.]

the first one needs efforts and all is down to Mancini. As El Chino is hitting nice form in many games, credits to Mancio, of course. I still prefer PROGRESSIVE continuity.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
according to sports.it Arsenal would want Martins if they would let Henry leave... would u guys give Martins for Henry :D... i would, but thats becuz its Henry were talking about :), but i must say i really like Martins, and it would be sad to see him leave, as hes still very young and coming from our primavera, and i think he has great potential

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
lol get real, recoba has been a "talent" now for 8 seasons... when are people gonna wake up and realise that he will never become anything slightly special. on the paper recoba is a great player, but in reality he is mediocre. i care about goals, goals, goals and nothing but goals when it comes to our attackers, and clearly these two cirkus freaks cannot produce them.

And why cant i question martins talent? he really hasnt evolved in the last 3 years where he has had regular time on the pitch. he can run, and thats it.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Deno said:
according to sports.it Arsenal would want Martins if they would let Henry leave... would u guys give Martins for Henry :D... i would, but thats becuz its Henry were talking about :), but i must say i really like Martins, and it would be sad to see him leave, as hes still very young and coming from our primavera, and i think he has great potential

Yes give 'em Martins, Henry is worth much more than that.

·
Registered
43,712 Posts
Azzkikr said:
i wonder what people will say after the next match where recoba will be totally annonomous and will limp of the pitch in halftime...

Then its all, **** RECOBA, **** MARTINS, KILY SUCKS, PIZARRO SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN BOUGHT, WE NEED BALLACK, RIQUELME AND BAGGIO TO COME AGAIN FROM RETIREMENT... and all that shit again, i really hate all those one-match-player-fans, people who turn their opinion 180 degrees after one good/bad performance.

pathetic.
I know what you mean. But if you did some research, you'd find that most of us are actually very consistent.

Exhibit #1: I said this after the last Sampdoria match, when Recoba had a tough time:

Firdaus said:
Recoba. Great to see him wearing the Captain's armband as our most senior player after Zanetti. From the match, it's clear that he needs more playing time. He should continue playing matches like these to rediscover himself. He'll show everyone how great he is in a while. It would have been good if Mancio had let him play the full 90.
Read that part in bold. ;)

Check the post for yourself:

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=3885889&postcount=83

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
He's probably referring to me, but I could careless. I'm happy with everyone as of this moment.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Deno said:
i wouldn't mind to see martins leave if it means that we could get henry in return.. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts