Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well who is it? Who is better? Despite his current form I say Adriano is still better.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ronaldo. Adriano is clearly overrated at this point. Even at his height, he was only scoring on an inconsistent basis. I am starting to turn against him, and many others in the Inter camp are also starting to do so.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So both are off form who's better. I get the impression if both were on form people would say Adriano. Then again Ronaldo is really good when on form.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Al Capone said:
Ronaldo. Adriano is clearly overrated at this point. Even at his height, he was only scoring on an inconsistent basis. I am starting to turn against him, and many others in the Inter camp are also starting to do so.
Please, PLEASE, whatever you do, don't ship him over to Madrid.

As for Ronaldo or Adriano, even this poor Ronaldo has a more impressive goal record than the overrated one-leg peg.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Ronaldo is better with a consisent goal scoring record down the years.While Adriano looks like he can be better still needs to score more consisently.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No Adriano believes in God, he's one of us.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Julio Cruz

·
Registered
505 Posts
For the moment both are off form so really hard to choose, but i think Ronaldo. Though when they go back to the Selecao camp you'll start seeing goals, something about Brazilians when playing for NT

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Brazil must be worried ahead of the WC with their star strikers out of form...

·
Registered
290 Posts
red star forever said:
Brazil must be worried ahead of the WC with their star strikers out of form...

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
brazil_forever1 said:
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You think so? :googly:

·
Banned
734 Posts
brazil_forever1 said:
typical brazilian response, adriano,ronaldo,robinho are all playing like crap, i would start mancini instead of those three, i don't care if he is a mid-field, his form is incredable right now.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Robinho is playing well right now. He was poor versus Arsenal but has been good so far this year for Real Madrid.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts