Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i watch this round serie-A
adriano no scored but his crazy dribble with amazing speed nearly 4~5 times ...that was very very much impressed .....simply out of world. :wth: :wth: :wth:
he was like terminator for goal :eekani: :eekani:
face is untouchable .... shoot power also extraordinary

even if because adriano......vieri<The beast> like normal striker

his nick name "IMPERATORE" very fit him.... :star: New king of the world striker :star: no doubt :thmbup:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
He is awesome he reminds me of Ronaldo when he was at Inter, I think even better. He is even bigger than Ronaldo and more skillful :howler:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I remember he punched that player(forgot the name some Valencia player), I think thats what you mean by crazy. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
59,892 Posts
Alex-10 said:
He is awesome he reminds me of Ronaldo when he was at Inter, I think even better. He is even bigger than Ronaldo and more skillful :howler:
In all honesty, Ronaldo is more skillful than Adriano. But that doesn't take anything away from Il Imperatore. :star: :proud:

·
Registered
59,892 Posts
Interista said:
Adriano is the better all round player
I agree with you though Adriano needs to work on his weak right foot. At least he can head the ball well and he doesn't have man-tits. :howler:

Speaking of Fatnaldo, guess what are the two things that motivate him the most ? :devil: :tongue:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
yeah i meant an all round player, dangerous from free kicks, very quick, good scorer etc.

·
Registered
59,892 Posts
1 - 20 of 87 Posts