I want my sci-fi/fantasy forum

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
bla bla bla

1 week later Dagoods score in those forums is 0 posts
yes dagoods is all talk....dont know how he will get ratings like this :lala:
:grin2::grin2::grin2:
Dags will not be available until the first week of December, but I'm a free man afterwards :wee:!!!

·
Registered
12,161 Posts
I'd like to adopt the Roma and Inter forums.

Warning: I'll be very opinionated.

Looks like XT never recovered after VS' trolling.

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
its being hard pav very hard to get it back, but we will, on your suggestion, .....trolling are u?:p

·
Administrator
823 Posts
Hey Inacio - are the other mods are OK with this as well? It's fine by us! By the looks of it, seems like you got it under control but let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Administrator
52,886 Posts
Hey Inacio - are the other mods are OK with this as well? It's fine by us! By the looks of it, seems like you got it under control but let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

Cheers,
Natalie

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
14,085 Posts

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Registered
474 Posts
These bald cowards that run this forum flopped hard brother! I remember those days... now only few real men left.

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts

Cheers,
Natalie

we got it;)

Reactions: TTM and ToniSamp

·
Registered
46,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I'd like to adopt the forum of Fiorentina as well, but I need all the sticky threads to be unstuck because those are the dumbest sticky threads of the whole forum tbh and I have no doubt they hurt the forum of Fiorentina more than any other thing.
There is also a pretty big problem with spam/unwanted content targeting that forum the way it targets the forum of Atletico Madrid.

·
Administrator
30,558 Posts
Done. Is Scarf gone?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts