Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Am I going to be appointed Forum Manager?

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
I adopted one of them starving kids. You ever done that? What a ripoff! Turned out the kid that I adopted busted up a bunch of stuff and I gotta pay for the damages! Millions of kids to choose from and I end up with the gang member! Now I have to fly over there and go to PTA meetings. I oughta stick my boot up his ass, that's what I oughta do! :cecco:

·
Administrator
25,329 Posts
what a wonderful idea toni :clap: really is, i will even stick this thread because it deserves so , hoping people will see it and come forward

ps. boyo :howler:

·
Administrator
25,329 Posts
I'm also adopting the forum of Napoli, but I need a CM/admin to unstick the past season's threads there. No need to stick the new ones.

done, and i also unstuck one from torino ( the multimedia one), if u need more tell us ;) great idea toni

·
Administrator
25,329 Posts
Am I going to be appointed Forum Manager?
i think 1st u got to prove to us that your intentions towards those foruns are serious, thne u can marry...i mean ask for their hand in marriage, no?:D

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
i think 1st u got to prove to us that your intentions towards those foruns are serious, thne u can marry...i mean ask for their hand in marriage, no?:D
:grin2::grin2::grin2:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
Dags usually goes for the kill right away - baby ;):D:D:D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I could try and revive the Leeds forum a bit I suppose. See if any of the other football league forum regulars will post there.

·
Administrator
25,329 Posts
great jimmy:)

stevie embad is the new FM there, u can work it out with him :)

·
Administrator
25,329 Posts
yes dagoods is all talk....dont know how he will get ratings like this :lala:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts