Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plays for Man Utd and in my opinion has unbelieveable pontential still only 17. Remember the name...

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I heard he's supposed to be one of the brightest kids in the academy? He's the highest paid player there too I think.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you him??

if you are, you gonna play for Albania??
I'm not him but it seems like he will play for Belgium and what fantastic team they will have in the coming years. He's on £140,000 a year at only 17 years old.

He has amazing technical ability and composure that i feel in the next 18 months he will be part of the first team.

·
Registered
22 Posts
He was in bench for Man united for the last of this season against West bromwich.
Expected to start in carling cup/FA cup next season.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Played in the u-21 championship versus spurs and was outstanding once again against a strong opponent. He will be a first team player next season.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Looks disgustingly good for an 18 yr old from the pre season highlights ive seen.

Predictably Juve(again) and Barca lurking cos he hasn't signed his contract yet. :groan:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He will sign the contract once they're back from tour according to his agent. He also shares his birthday with a certain Portuguese player we had afew years ago. Have very high hopes for this kid.

·
Banned
316 Posts
I think he'll develop into a very good player, he is very technical, and he has loads of time to develop, excellent free kicks he can take, good balance, all round good ability, Man United got a good little gem here, thing I was wondering is will he have a little competition with Nick Powell, who's started in the EPL and UCL, competition drive a player to prove that there better enhancing there performance.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
He wont play for Turkey, he was born and grew up in Belgium, his father is Albanian and he speaks Albanian so we will play for Albania or Belgium. His father said he wont play for any NT until he breaks into the ManUtd team.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
OooOOoooo mummy Januzaj is apparently Turkish. Turkish FA trying to grab him.

http://gazetaexpress.com/?cid=1,24,119593

(amazes me that this discovery wasn't made when the kid was born)
:howler:

You have to quote a kosovar albanian newspaper to find out "he's turkish". Not only doesn't the article say he's turkish, it only mentions that his mother is turkish, but hardly anything to back this up. Who is she, what's her name, where in Turkey was she born etc.

Anyway, good luck to the Turkish FA.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
That's exactly what I wrote, and what you put in bold :D His mum is Turkish

Yeah, he'd be crazy to choose Turkey in it's current state.

·
Fourth Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
2,465 Posts
Solid EPL debut yesterday.

Utd better offer him a decent contract asap. His current one runs out at the end of this season.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts