Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
bono said:
What happened with the good old dab who could reason his posts? Who highjacked your account so now you are making points only using smilies? :sob: :sob:

:pp
dabdob said:
Adnan? Is that you?!! What have you done with Bono's account? :depress:

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=6121240&postcount=414

:D
dabdob said:
Can I help you?
bono said:
dabdob said:
Yes, Adnan; this is Adnan talking ;)
bono said:
Andan, please tell Adnan to stop using dab'd account when he wants to talk to me.
dabdob said:
This is dab, I am back. Adnan, now get off of Bono's account.
Adnan said:
Sorry for messing with your accounts guys. I wont do it anymore, I promise. :D
----------------

Now Management know :scared:

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/announcement.php?f=10&a=181

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I suspect I'll be banned, Adnan would be called "hack", and you'll get away because of your seniority :lala:

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
dabdob said:
I suspect I'll be banned, Adnan would be called "hack", and you'll get away because of your seniority :lala:
if i had some money aside i would put them on that bet indeed. :D

But I dont - i work for NGOs :cry: :moan:

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bono said:
if i had some money aside i would put them on that bet indeed. :D

But I dont - i work for NGOs :cry: :moan:
You mean you're unemployed :stuckup: ;)

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bono said:
unfortunately I am not :( I wish I was ... :moan:
Repeatative, argumentative, I object ;)

Been there, done that already; come up with new excuse :stuckup: :D

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
no need for excuses. if you compare the ration of my paycheck/time spent working with anybody's ratio at a law firm or corporation - I am fuked up! :(

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bono said:
no need for excuses. if you compare the ration of my paycheck/time spent working with anybody's ratio at a law firm or corporation - I am fuked up! :(
At least you are a decent man :thumbsup: And I mean that.

BTW: We are officially the spammers of XT Milan forum today :D Which kind of prove my theory that you are unemployed, because it is my 2nd day of my weekend :lala:

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
I am on a sick leave for 3 days ;) Seriously - I got a football injury on Sunday. One german rushed through me during teh game, since then my ribs hurt like shit. I cant move much, though at leats the X ray was negative, nothing broken.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bono said:
I am on a sick leave for 3 days ;) Seriously - I got a football injury on Sunday. One german rushed through me during teh game, since then my ribs hurt like shit. I cant move much, though at leats the X ray was negative, nothing broken.
3 days of sick leave! You lucky bastard :pp

Get well soon. It is good news Xray is negative. I've retired from Football some years ago. Sqaush is a safer sport ;)

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
24,591 Posts
So, basically you're saying that you're on sick leave for a bruise? Get off your lazy ass you sissy! :groan:

Hm, rumor has it there will be a hell of a lot to do at work next week... :lazy:

I wonder if there is any possibility I could get injured during this evening's futsal... :undecide:

There is a 120 kg dude playing, if I were to block his path... :neutral: :angel:

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hm, rumor has it there will be a hell of a lot to do at work next week... :lazy:
He works in a NGO. He's practically unemployed :lala:

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
So, basically you're saying that you're on sick leave for a bruise? Get off your lazy ass you sissy! :groan:
I dont know what it is and the docs don’t know it either. But I know it hurts like hell when I move much, when I breathe, laugh or cough. They advised me to stay home and not move much for few days. I take circa 3 to 6 days sick leave a year, so I have no issues or bad conscious whatsoever. :devil:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts