Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quetz keeps asking if he can use his transfer budget to increase his wage budget. Currently I think it is set way too high for it to be feasable for players. What do you guys think?

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Quetz keeps asking if he can use his transfer budget to increase his wage budget. Currently I think it is set way too high for it to be feasable for players. What do you guys think?
This is the solution we proposed for the XT Liga.

Rules of the XT Liga said:
SALARY CAP

The salary cap for the 2008-2009 season is 55M. All transfers/renewals/player swaps/signings can go through only if you respect the salary cap. You can increase it by 5 M if you pay 100M to the league (next increase is 50M more, etc).

If you want to have a salary cap permanently increased by 10 M, you have to pay 250 M (100M + 150M), if you want 15 then it is 450M (100M + 150M + 200M)... we still want to make it hard(er) for the managers to increase the salary cap...
As you see, we allow the managers to increase their budget, but they must make an effort for it.

I don't know if these figures will work for you, because the bonus you get per point is lower, as far as I know. While this is our bonus structure:

- All the teams will receive 5M for each point they win in La Liga.

- The teams that play the QFs of the Copa receive 10M, the semifinalists 25M and the winner 50M. These prizes aren't added (that means, the winner doesn't win 85M, but 50M).

·
Third Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,100 Posts
My proposal was that players could convert £10m of transfer money into £1m (10%) of wage money, but obviously other people might have a better idea of how this system would actually play out.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My proposal was that players could convert £10m of transfer money into £1m (10%) of wage money, but obviously other people might have a better idea of how this system would actually play out.
I agree with that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts