Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,
You all are expceting that i'll take teh pi$$ out of you guys but i will not. Quite a sad thing to pucnh on a rival that is on the floor. And i do consider some people here quite highly, such as: Czar, Batigold, Assasin, Rimmer, etc..... with one big excpetion and the guy knows who he is!

But, hey, I said all the way you guys would not pass the first round. You guys thought i was joking, but i was not. With all your overconfidence it was clear that thigs were not gonig to work out in such a tough group. Plus, dureing the tournament Bielsa never told one of his center forwards to come out of the area and open up some space... itwas all the same thing , putting hte ball on the wings and not being able to give it to the center forward to finish, as he was comptely marked out of the game (Bati or Crespo)

I would be lying if i said i din't cheer..... i jumped out of my bed and then my best friend phoned me and i told him i wanted the argeis to score so you guys could suffer more!;) :D

But anwyay. although Bielsa insisted in the same positioning of the players, you guys gotta give him credit, as Argentina was the team of the tournament that most looked up for goals. And the team that passed better the ball. ALl the time heading for goal, and sometimes it reminded of how Brazil played in the past. BUt then again..... as i said many times...... you could not see one single 1-2 through the middle of the defense. Your team was too overconfident that the sort of positioning would work.....which it did not.

However, thumbs of for your team...always played good football and were not a shame like France who din't even manage to do that. Don't sacrifice Bielsa, he did do a good job, probably assembling the best Argie team of all time. Always insisted in good , beatuful attacking football and never allowed his players to hit and pucnh opponents...as it is typical of your football.

Hope you guys have a good trip home..... and also as i had stated back in DECEMBER....politics and economics situations does influence in a World Cup. The same thing happened to us in 66 ,74 and 1990!

Will Boca Juniors change its colours?:confused:

Now its time to see who the real masters are, and cheer the "MACAQUITOS" to the fifth title as usual.... after all we are the pride of South America.;)

ALso, remember that when Ze da Fiel says things.... he normally gets it right!;)

See you in 2006!;) :cool:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Words from a true looser, god damn, how old are you?. Stop playing God.......this ain´t your fantasy world. Hope you don´t represetent the Brazilian people becasue if you are.....It´s a big shame.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maestro,
the talk here is between A and B.... third world footballing country members like you have no say!:tongue: :fero:

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Guys,

But anwyay. although Bielsa insisted in the same positioning of the players, you guys gotta give him credit, as Argentina was the team of the tournament that most looked up for goals. And the team that passed better the ball. ALl the time heading for goal, and sometimes it reminded of how Brazil played in the past.

However, thumbs of for your team...always played good football and were not a shame like France who din't even manage to do that. Don't sacrifice Bielsa, he did do a good job, probably assembling the best Argie team of all time. Always insisted in good , beatuful attacking football and never allowed his players to hit and pucnh opponents...as it is typical of your football.

Will Boca Juniors change its colours?:confused:

See you in 2006!;) :cool:

Thanks Ze:

It ended as a disaster, but it least we were heading for the goal doing 270 min, all the time at top of the match, but life is a piece of **** :depress: :depress: :depress:

One thing is for sure; Boca gotta change their colours :D :D :D , let's just hope that the next ship that enter the harbour ain't brazilian :cool: :cool: :) , that would be a mess ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Maestro,
the talk here is between A and B.... third world footballing country members like you have no say!:tongue: :fero:
If Brazil doesn´t win teh WC you will end up in that category aswell. We shall see who has a say or not. Stop foolin around with your narcisistic way..........you ain´t God.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rimmer,
There are some things in life you can't resist.

Today whne i met this argie guy in my class that was alghing at me when i told him that Argentina would lose to England and draw with Sweden, the guy almost cried and i just started laughing. Din't even say nothing to the poor guy.....but it was quite hilarious!;) :D

But it is definitly better a Brazilian ship than a PINK ship!;) :D :D

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude,
we got 4 titles....... teh day Turkey reaches at least a semi final of 1 WC....come and talk to me!;) :cool:

Did i say i was God? I'm just a mere human being, who is getting his predictions right for the WC!

Sorry if you consider yourself the judge of the the Lord!:rolleyes: :eek: :devil:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Man, you are living in the past, the future, TODAY is much moore important, you can brag how much you want...it really shows your childish side. I am getting tired with your "all that" style......my time ain´t gonna be wasted on phunk like you....go back to the cave you crawled from.

When I met people like you I wonder how mankind will survive.....try to be generous for once...I romise, you will grow as a person. Just try it........otherwise there is no light for you at the end of the tunnel.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude,
we outplayed your team off the park and we are favourites to win the world cup.
We got the best attack of the world and the team that has the biggest potential and room to imporve in this world cup....adn you stil say we live off the past???

Nobody won more trohies than us in international football in the last 10 years you moron!!

I'm pretty grown up now for any advice..... probably f i met you in the past my life would have changed........ to worst that is!

:tongue: :devil: :fero: :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
I don't like the arrogant tone of Za Da Fiel, but Brazil are definetly the favourites to lift this world cup, as Argentina and France are out. Their major worry is their defence though, they are leaking too many goals, and they are very much fragile.
Still my bet though (and it's a tenner on that ;)

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
En cambio, Mario Lobo Zagallo, DT del scratch en México 1970, se alegró de la eliminación. Lo mismo que el plantel verdeamarelo, con excepción de Juninho Paulista, que señaló: “Vi todos los partidos de la Argentina y no merecían ser eliminados”, y de Roberto Carlos, que admitió: “Sentí pena”.

Mario Lobo Zagallo, Brazil coach in 1970, was happy about the elimination. The same feeling was held by the rest of the Brazilian team except for Juninho Paulista, who said, "I saw all Argentina's matches and they did not deserve to be eliminated." And Roberto Carlos, who said "I'm very sorry."

So only two of the Brazlians have any class at all. Not surprising....from the country who gave us the disgusting Edmundo.

I pray that Rivaldo is swallowed whole by a giant anaconda...
.....but the poor snake would probably choke on Rivaldo's ever-present smirk.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
and while I'm still in this mood, for all you Engerlanders out there, not the ones at xtratime, but the twits out there who sign their names as "General Belgrano" etc.... here's a special message for you:

You can stop singing Rule Brittania now. You DON'T rule the waves anymore. The United States of America DOES.

AND....

The music "The Great Escape" which you chant from the stands was written by an American, Elmer Bernstein

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
The WC has ended for me now, I am rearly watching WC matches, but when Brazil will go out, then the WC will start again.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
You can stop singing Rule Brittania now. You DON'T rule the waves anymore. The United States of America DOES.
I know your not saying this to Xtratime "engerlanders" but thats not true, that was written when Britain was a colonial power with the largest Empire ever seen, so infact they did "rule the waves" in a sense. As i dont see any colonial powers knocking around anymore no one "rules the waves"

The music "The Great Escape" which you chant from the stands was written by an American, Elmer Bernstein
Whats your point? :confused:
We invented Football and most ball games, other countries cant play these? :depress:

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
1. your empire is long gone, and your football team will be soon too.

2. Stand up for England! Sing something American!

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
1. your empire is long gone, and your football team will be soon too.
yes and good riddance.

But not as fast as yours though, must hurt being "world beaters" but not getting anywhere and being well and truly humiliated.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Go rule the waves at the local kiddie pool.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Humbird,
Just read my post again, and quite frankly din't find anything arrogant. The only thing cheeky is the boca juniors line, but as your not even argentinian , why should you even be offended by that.....if a ral hard core Boca fan was not like Rimmer??:confused:

If you want someting offensive, just give me your email, and i'll send you about 5 emails that i got off brazilians that really mock argentina!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
We are not going to see a fight between USA and England.

Ze, Brazilians are happy coz Argentina is out for many reasons, needless to say that the main one is they feel the cup is theres now.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
If you want someting offensive, just give me your email, and i'll send you about 5 emails that i got off brazilians that really mock argentina!
Don't bother, I'm good enough at Spanish to be able to read Portugese too. I can read the Brazilian comments for myself.

I can also read the England supporters' comments throughout the web where I have seen them laugh about the Argentine economic problems and they hoped the Argentine people all starve to death.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts