Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How have he performed this season for twente?

By the way. Anouar Diba decided to play for Morocco some months ago instead of Holland, is there any other players in the league who are considering changing NT?

for exampel:I heard Bakkati got an proposal from Morocco didnt hear his outcome.

thanks in advance.

ps. there were some rumours in french media that Ajax will supervice moroccan rightwinger/forward Jaouad Zairi during CAN. Anything in Holland about this?

·
Registered
282 Posts
first of, what the hell is CAN???

rampzi :D has been doing above expectations so far at twente. he's been getting some 7 assists in or something like that. however, twente is probably a more suited club for him than psv. psv is a little too high up for this rather average winger. same with gahkokidze or however u spell his name :eek:

diba can play for morocco for i care. van der meyde is 10x better than him, and diba lookslike a player who'll never be good enough for holland anyway.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Abominus, the Can is the africa-cup. (cup african nations? or something like that) :tongue: ;)

TBH I think Diba is a great prospect. I see a lot of potential in him and I still think it might be a loss of Holland in the future.

About Ramzi, he's an allright player and he's doing pretty well at the moment. But he will probably never be good enough for ajax.

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
Ramzi is still under contract with PSV. If Robben leaves, then I think there is a chance Ramzi may come into the recognition for PSV again, with the condition that he keeps playing solidly for FC Twente.

Iv'e got mixed opinions on Diba. Sometimes he's amazingly fast and shows some dazzling skills, but sometimes he just plays like a real amateur, like running straight into the defence, or making the wrong moves to beat a player, and it kinda looks really silly.
With van der Meyde and possibly de Ridder in the future for Holland, I don't consider Diba as a loss for us.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Kampfschwein said:
Abominus, the Can is the africa-cup. (cup african nations? or something like that) :tongue: ;)

TBH I think Diba is a great prospect. I see a lot of potential in him and I still think it might be a loss of Holland in the future.

About Ramzi, he's an allright player and he's doing pretty well at the moment. But he will probably never be good enough for ajax.
The possible Ajaxtarget MrWolf was talking about was Zairi and luckily not Ramzi.About that guy I haven;t heared a thing yet in the Dutch news.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
chivu said:
The possible Ajaxtarget MrWolf was talking about was Zairi and luckily not Ramzi.About that guy I haven;t heared a thing yet in the Dutch news.
oyeah, you'r right.
I read it in a hurry. Sorry, my mistake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts