Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to ask this, but I didn't know where else I should ask this but, does anyone know if ADIDAS will be releasing a new Predator model this year? Since 1994 I think theyv'e released a new model every 2nd year, the latest being the revolutionary Predator Mania in 2002 as we know, coz many of you probably wear them.
One would think ADIDAS will bring a new one this year, but is anyone able to confirm that? :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
they will come out in march :)
and for midfielders and wingers and people with wide feet, the predator is 10x better than the vapours :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Adidas has released the new F-50 boot. You can check it out at their website!! It is pretty lightweight and good. It looked good from what I saw of it.

Don't have any info on the predator though.

·
Registered
282 Posts
the f-50, one word - U.G.L.Y
no that doesn't stand for something, it's just plain old ugly. adidas went to far in making this shoe look "from the future" :yuck:

i tried to post a pic of the new Predator Pulse, but it didn't work when I used browse and tried to upload it from my comp.
to describe it, looks very similar to the Pred Mania, except the tongue is smaller, the shoe look narrower, just a little, and it's got these kinda cool looking stripes on the front, which the pred mania doesn't have. also the inside stripes, which looked so ugly in the pred mania, look a little better in the new pred pulse

the red version especially looks totally awesome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts