Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it's until June 2006, because Adidas is the kit sponsor for Ac Milán from 1999/2000 don't you think so?

I hope Adidas can rest in Ac Milan, it's one of the best kit sponsor that Ac Milan had in the whole history.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Smoje said:
I think it's until June 2006, because Adidas is the kit sponsor for Ac Milán from 1999/2000 don't you think so?

I hope Adidas can rest in Ac Milan, it's one of the best kit sponsor that Ac Milan had in the whole history.
I love Adidas too , but I Wouldn't mind a new shirt style :D same colors offcourse , not like that piggy pink one fron juve :cool:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Milan actually already had adidas shirts in the late 80ties, but not for long I think. The 1989-1990 season if I'm not mistaken. It was a shirt with "mediolanum" as sponsor printed on it and the "world-club-cup" instead of Milans symbol on the breast, and the star surely. Ancelotti still played in such one. No comparison to nowadays though. The 2002-03 home-shirt was arguably one of the best shirts to ever have been created for a footballteam. Sure I did not miss to have it in my collection. :D

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Vagabondo said:
Well you don't rate Rui Costa, so which one did you get?

Brocchi? ;)
Surely not :D I got no name on it, I always wanted to have Rivaldo on it but I was too lazy to get it done, and now I'm glad I got it without name, since I actually don't like to have player names on my shirts.
Still this season I'll buy the shirt of Nesta, since I rate him the prototype of a central defender for years now.
Another Milan shirt I have is the one of Maldini from 1995. But it's a fake shirt, one of those without the Milan-symbol, only the star.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
To become a bit off-topic here in my opinion Inters most likable shirt was the one of the 2001/2002 season, the one with the one slight yellow stripes on both sides.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Juve's pink shirts are really nice to be honestly.. Even people here who don't know football buy the shirts as fashion. But I like their centenary one even more. I once saw a guy wearing that. I couldn't help staring at him until he gone. His shirt is with Zidane on the back.. That shirt must be at above 100 Pounds, but still worthy! I can't really distinguse the quality and materials among the brands. I just prefer Adidas perhaps as sponsoring RM and Spain. I admit their design is just too plain, always no surprise.

ilgenio, I have that Rivaldo too, match worn. :lick::D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
the best kit is Inters dark CL jersey...very very nice.
i don't like that one at all, the colours don't work together imo. it's almost as bad as that grey thing Juventus wore a few years back :yuck:

Inter should just stick to black and blue, with maybe a yellow stripe or two, like Bier said :thmbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.