Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Smoje said:
Hello:

Anybody can say me until which day Adidas is the kit sponsor for Ac Milan?

Thank You!!
Can't remember Smoje :embarass:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it's until June 2006, because Adidas is the kit sponsor for Ac Milán from 1999/2000 don't you think so?

I hope Adidas can rest in Ac Milan, it's one of the best kit sponsor that Ac Milan had in the whole history.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Smoje said:
I think it's until June 2006, because Adidas is the kit sponsor for Ac Milán from 1999/2000 don't you think so?

I hope Adidas can rest in Ac Milan, it's one of the best kit sponsor that Ac Milan had in the whole history.
I love Adidas too , but I Wouldn't mind a new shirt style :D same colors offcourse , not like that piggy pink one fron juve :cool:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Adidas has the best designs and fabric. Adidas also has Bayern, Real & Ajax, all of whom don the European Star. :stuckup:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Milan actually already had adidas shirts in the late 80ties, but not for long I think. The 1989-1990 season if I'm not mistaken. It was a shirt with "mediolanum" as sponsor printed on it and the "world-club-cup" instead of Milans symbol on the breast, and the star surely. Ancelotti still played in such one. No comparison to nowadays though. The 2002-03 home-shirt was arguably one of the best shirts to ever have been created for a footballteam. Sure I did not miss to have it in my collection. :D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Bier said:
The 2002-03 home-shirt was arguably one of the best shirts to ever have been created for a footballteam. Sure I did not miss to have it in my collection. :D
Well you don't rate Rui Costa, so which one did you get?

Brocchi? ;)

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
I am not impressed by Adidas design at all, but I dont care that much really. Still, we have powerful colours and teh design could be so much better ...

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Vagabondo said:
Well you don't rate Rui Costa, so which one did you get?

Brocchi? ;)
Surely not :D I got no name on it, I always wanted to have Rivaldo on it but I was too lazy to get it done, and now I'm glad I got it without name, since I actually don't like to have player names on my shirts.
Still this season I'll buy the shirt of Nesta, since I rate him the prototype of a central defender for years now.
Another Milan shirt I have is the one of Maldini from 1995. But it's a fake shirt, one of those without the Milan-symbol, only the star.

·
Registered
8,942 Posts
Think about Nike how about the teams they sponsor ah. Barcelona, Juve, Man Utd, Arsenal, Porto, Boca Jnrs, Valencia and of course us.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
To become a bit off-topic here in my opinion Inters most likable shirt was the one of the 2001/2002 season, the one with the one slight yellow stripes on both sides.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
vlepnat said:
Think about Nike how about the teams they sponsor ah. Barcelona, Juve, Man Utd, Arsenal, Porto, Boca Jnrs, Valencia and of course us.
the fact that Juventus has Nike says it all really :greed: :eyepatch: :yuck:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Vagabondo said:
the fact that Juventus has Nike says it all really :greed: :eyepatch: :yuck:
The pink ones just break all records of disgust. :D

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Bier said:
The pink ones just break all records of disgust. :D
can you believe that all the Juventino's I know love that pink shirt and actually wear it ?? yes , outside !!! :eekani:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Juve's pink shirts are really nice to be honestly.. Even people here who don't know football buy the shirts as fashion. But I like their centenary one even more. I once saw a guy wearing that. I couldn't help staring at him until he gone. His shirt is with Zidane on the back.. That shirt must be at above 100 Pounds, but still worthy! I can't really distinguse the quality and materials among the brands. I just prefer Adidas perhaps as sponsoring RM and Spain. I admit their design is just too plain, always no surprise.

ilgenio, I have that Rivaldo too, match worn. :lick::D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
the best kit is Inters dark CL jersey...very very nice.
i don't like that one at all, the colours don't work together imo. it's almost as bad as that grey thing Juventus wore a few years back :yuck:

Inter should just stick to black and blue, with maybe a yellow stripe or two, like Bier said :thmbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts