Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was listening to the Sports Today program here in Perth last night Adrian Barich made the comment that he feel the Crows may miss the 8 this season. It just came to my head now to post it on the forum to ask you guys what you think of the comment :D Can you see them missing out?

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
can't see y not, they have a squad of ageing stars

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
yeah but they have individual stars who get them over the line a lot during the season. macca, rui, goodwin...good midfield.

personally, i think the 8 may get a huge shake up next season. not many teams are outstanding as usual.

its very open i think. i'll say they'll make it simply becuase they have some great stars at the club.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Pigs Culo they'll miss the eight,They have a team of Legends.The Duck will have a blinder,Andy Mcleod will destroy as usual,Goodwin will be a Midfield dynamo and the Roo will show why exactly he deserved an overdue Brownlow.
So Basically the Crows will fly into the eight as will the other Interstate sides.:)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Easy Money - Top 3 this year or if they suffer with injuries 5-8.
There just to many useless teams at the moment to skake up the real contenders.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I think they will make the 8 but no chance at the cup.I can see the Eagles missing out, this is the year that the key position kids picked up in past years are meant to be "ready" but if that doesnt come off(Ithink it will) then there in the shit i think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts