Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like to know what you guys think of this guy. I think he is sensational. He is raw, but so was Ronaldo when he came. I think he has the ability and the confidence to develop to Ronaldos level.

Check out this video of him. He is fearless! He has all the ingredients man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whEesRU0H7Q

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Nein.

·
Registered
836 Posts
He does have unbelievable ability and confidence in equal measure. However apart from maybe two games I'm yet to see him play for us and actually fit into a formation. He just sort of does what he likes.

A loan move to someone like West Brom would be ideal for him this season, but if you insist, we will swap him for Carrick.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
He's obviously a technically brilliant player and is great to watch but I wouldn't trust him in any sort of important game. He's a free spirit who doesn't really know how to play 11 a-side football.

He needs some serious coaching before he can be anywhere near being the prospect that Ronaldo was, let alone the player he is now.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NEED I CARRY ON :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To Bateman; yes, if it is conducive to any discussion.

I think he can be taught how to play in a team. Im sure he will realise that if he wants to play professional football at any level, he will have to adopt some semblance of a team ethic in his play. He is just young and eager to show everyone that he is the dogs nuts. I would love us to take a gamble on him as I think he could be a real Gem. Sooooo much ability its unreal!

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
To Bateman; yes, if it is conducive to any discussion.

I think he can be taught how to play in a team. Im sure he will realise that if he wants to play professional football at any level, he will have to adopt some semblance of a team ethic in his play. He is just young and eager to show everyone that he is the dogs nuts. I would love us to take a gamble on him as I think he could be a real Gem. Sooooo much ability its unreal!
He's not even good enough for Spurs, why would he be good enough for us? :confused:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
He's 19... Give the boy a chance Bateman.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
I thought this thread was a wind up. Hassan, you can't be ****ing serious.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol, his technical ability is of the scale. He just needs guidance/fergies arms round his shoulder

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
:googly:

lets but falcao

[tub]ocMZrSBbhyc[/tub]

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Poor man's freestyler football player, does not belong on a mens footbal pitch.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
thats what I meant, just cuz someone can dance around the ball and do some tricks doesn't mean he is a good player.

·
Registered
790 Posts
o dear 4:13 of that Taarabt video...I dunno who it was he megged but even the Spurs players feel embarrased. check out Kaboul and Zokora in the background

1 - 20 of 26 Posts