Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & girls!

Some good news. Daniele Adani in Fiorentina has said in an interview that he wants to leave Fiorentina and that his prefered destination is Parma. He's from Emilia himself and he knows the club and the area well. He also think Parma is an important club where he would like to continue his career.

Isn't it nice to hear such nice words? :proud:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
His exact words:

Non ho ancora avuto modo di parlare del mio futuro con la società e non è bello parlare di queste cose a campionato ancora in corso. Per tutti credo che la cosa migliore sia che io me ne vada da qui.... La società che preferisco e dove vorrei andare è il Parma, perché è Una società importante dove sarebbe appagante per me esercitare questa professione. Poi io anche emiliano e quindi conosco bene l'ambiente. Parma è anche un bel posto tranquillo dove vivere, su questo non ho dubbi.

I didn't have yet a way to talk about my future with the club and it is not nice to talk for these things with the league still running. I think the best thing for everyone and me is that I will leave.... The club that I prefer and where I would like to go is Parma, because it is an important club where it will be great for me to exercise this proffesion (being a footballer). Then, I'm from Emilia (note: Adani started his career at Brescia before moving to Fiorentina) so I know well the atmosphere there. Parma is also a nice quiet place to leave, on that I have no doubts.

http://www.fiorentinanews.com/article.php?sid=1894&mode=thread&order=0

Pretty clear and outspoken huh? So far the rumor about Adani was that he was going to Inter, but saying this on the press conference for the game with Lazio is certainly out of the blue. Adani is a decent defender, not top class or anything, but I believe that since the club has decided to not keep Djetou he is a very good solution to add some experience in our defence. Him, along with Ferrari, Bonera and one more player make a fine central defence group. More important of all, is that he seems really eager to play for us, and I doubt he'd go out and say such things if he didn't knew Parma is interested.

I think we can assume that we have shown interest in Adani and since he want's to come and his price will be cheap if it isnt for free, its a good deal.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMO Adani is exactly what we need. A solid experienced defender who actually wants to play for us. That's so much better compared to a semi-unhappy Negro or something... Heck, it's even better than a happy Negro. :D

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adani is born 1974. Which makes him either 27 or 28. And at least 5 years left on the highest level.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
VERDI said:
IMO Adani is exactly what we need. A solid experienced defender who actually wants to play for us. That's so much better compared to a semi-unhappy Negro or something... Heck, it's even better than a happy Negro. :D
The most important thing is, that he WANTS to play for us! IMO that´s one of the main problems in transfers including players: they are often not motivated!:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts