Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Babelfish:
After Maccarone, the Middlesbrough aims Adani. The negotiation with the Parma is firm gives beyond two weeks. The emiliano club does not succeed to sell Cannavaro and, consequently, it cannot acquire the defender of the Fiorentina, than of the Blue it would be the substitute. Adani and the Fiorentina does not want and they cannot wait for time still too much and then the triggered club of the Premiership is ready to carry out a new raid in Tuscany in order to make sure the defender and to infoltire the Italian colony in the north of England. Adani would prefer to remain in Series To but, to this point, it does not discard the foreign hypothesis.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I hate EPL, all they can do is sign players from abroad. Sad news for Adani too cause this means he'll never wear the Italian Jersey again.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
First off who ever wrote that article needs to go back to school and learn to write sentences which make sense.
Canna will not now leave until after the WC if he does, so it will be over 2 more weeks before we sign/sell.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
canna77: The article was translated from Italian by a translator (babelfish). So that's why it looks the way it does. :)

Anyway, commenting on the rumour it's pretty natural that this would happen. Since Canna won't move anywhere until after the WC, we can't get Adani. And Adani don't want to wait any longer, so I'm not surprised if he would move somewhere else.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Oh, I see, thank you for clearing that up Enola, I never heard of Babelfish before. I have strong feelings that Canna will stay here unless the Nesta move falls through to Juve which could as Man UTD are arguing over a price for Thuram. other than that Milan have seemed to stall on the move and I could see my fave stay :)

Does anyboby know of anything about us supposedly being on the verge of bankruptcy along with Milan and Lazio. I heard many rumous but I doubt this is true if we just payed 13m euro's on Adriano. Anybody, can you clear this up ..?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
About the bankrupcy thing, some crap sites (the ones who don't know if a player is a defender or striker) have reported this.
But like everything else they post, this is bull.

I don't think we have much debths, at least not compared to most other teams.
We don't have nearly the same turnover as the bigger clubs, but we are not leaking economically as many other are.

I'm sad to dissapoint you but I'm sure Canna will go. The fee will probably not be nearly what we planned, but nonetheless he'll go. :depress:

I could be wrong though (it wouldn't be the first time) so you just hope for that. ;)

·
Registered
404 Posts
I think that after Cannavaro win the WC, he can be easily sold for any cost...:(

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
So far the closed season has been good and we have wised up transfer wise since Sacchi has come. I think he is sensible and won't get pushed over by anyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts