Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My team, KRC Genk, is supposed to be interested in this Slovak striker. He plays for Erzgebirge Aue in the second league in Germany and he scored 10 goals and 7 assits.

He played for MŠK Žilina before.

Can anyone give me more information about this player? Positive? Negative?

Thanx.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
congrats you signed him for 0,9 mio eur. Other teams he was linked with were Cottbus and Bielefeld.

He´s 190cm tall targetman, good in the air. Against 3 promoted teams - Gladbach, Cologne and Hoffenheim - scored 4+3, so it looks like Nemec can motivate himself better on top opponents.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
congrats you signed him for 0,9 mio eur. Other teams he was linked with were Cottbus and Bielefeld.

He´s 190cm tall targetman, good in the air. Against 3 promoted teams - Gladbach, Cologne and Hoffenheim - scored 4+3, so it looks like Nemec can motivate himself better on top opponents.
Thanks for the first reply and the information.

I really hope he can succeed at Genk. He'll be playing up front with two Israellian strikers that are fast en technical.

How are his playing and technical abilities with his feet? I can't imagine that he is very fast, but is his speed okay?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
How are his playing and technical abilities with his feet?
They're alright for a man his size. He doesn't look clueless with the ball, let's put it that way.

I can't imagine that he is very fast, but is his speed okay?
Let's just say it's "good enough."

:pp

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
double post

1 - 5 of 5 Posts