Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes his name is Pauleta. Im not trying to make this into a war of islands,cities, or villas, but i never seen a guy be so proud of where he came from then pauleta. It makes me proud, no correct that dead proud to say he is a fellow acoreano:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:, come on did u see him after the second goal, he went straight to the acorean people in the crowd. ANd after the game, im telling u he is a prince in the azores, to top it all off hes generous as well. My cousin owns a restaurante in sao miguel, in the town of capelas(right off of ponta delgada) pauleta went their to eat with his family, my cousin always said that he is a gracious person.

VIVA PAULETA!

·
Registered
333 Posts
As a Terceirense, I say Forca Portugal, Forca Acores.

We are truly one country united in pursuit of one honour.

Let us all band together in one voice, "FORCA PORTUGAL".

Wherever we are today in the world, we are all Portuguese.

June 10th; a day for all Portuguese.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
OGOLO said:
Yes his name is Pauleta. Im not trying to make this into a war of islands,cities, or villas, but i never seen a guy be so proud of where he came from then pauleta. It makes me proud, no correct that dead proud to say he is a fellow acoreano:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:, come on did u see him after the second goal, he went straight to the acorean people in the crowd. ANd after the game, im telling u he is a prince in the azores, to top it all off hes generous as well. My cousin owns a restaurante in sao miguel, in the town of capelas(right off of ponta delgada) pauleta went their to eat with his family, my cousin always said that he is a gracious person.

VIVA PAULETA!
I'm acoreano and when I saw all the Acores flags he was running too after he scored...I was....well....:cry: :cry:.....Nuff said...

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I LOVE THAT GUY, COME ON THE GUY SCORES 3 GOALS, AND HE WANTS ANOTHER 2 MORE. LIKE ESPN SAID HE WAS A ONE MAN WRECKING CREW TONITE

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
He represented the Isles well today ....Pity Kenedy couldnt be there :rolleyes:

BUT......... Pedro " PAULETA" Resendes .....is the MAn ~!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope Bordeax's cash registers didnt get itchy today ??????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts