1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eto'o, we meet again. :devil:

Accra

Sunday, 18:00 CET

Egypt will probably have the support of the home crowd due to Ghana's elimination at the hands of Cameroon.

Hopefully the players don't over-celebrate tonight's emphatic win too much. Thankfully our players don't drink. :D

MASR!!!!!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
eto'o will choke...egypt are just too organised for these teams to break them down and IMO if they score first, then i don't see cameroon getting a goal back and winning...

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5 votes all going in our favor :scared: This can't be good! :nervous:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Egypt all the way baby
i have to watch this game, whatever it takes to watch it ill do it.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Hopefully we rape them as we did in the group stages.

What a coincidence, back in 2006, we met Ivory Coast in the group match and beat them, then we beat them again in the final .. deja vu anyone? :D

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
this might not be the place, but why don't we see Egypt competing in World Cup's?

I am rooting for Cameroon for obvious reasons :strong:

·
Registered
738 Posts
waq said:
this might not be the place, but why don't we see Egypt competing in World Cup's?
It must be the ridiculous qualifying system Africa has in place. Côte d'Ivoire, Egypt, Cameroon were all in the same group in which only one team qualifies. Côte d'Ivoire came on top. They had a good World Cup as well, considering they were in the group of death.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I haven't watched one second of this tournament but I'll vote for Egypt. Eto'o to choke.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Amr! said:
Why mate? it was pretty entertaining ..
I dunno, it's only on two French channels I get but I'm working during those times. Just haven't got the chance, and when I PVR record games, I prefer to watch European games(obviously since I'm Portuguese). No knock on the quality of football though.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Amr! said:
Hopefully we rape them as we did in the group stages.

What a coincidence, back in 2006, we met Ivory Coast in the group match and beat them, then we beat them again in the final .. deja vu anyone? :D
Speaking of coincidences...do you know that every single one of the 4 times Cameroon won the ACN they've beaten the host nation in the process? :shades:

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
When I look at Drogba I notice that he's the star player of the team, but when I look at Eto'o he looks like a 3rd rate player playing in the liechenstein-league. He's been pretty invisible in the semi and quarterfinals, he needs to step up in the finals. He was also the one that chickend out for that penalty wich cost Cameroon the WC spot(wasnt that against egypt too? :drunk: )

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
How has Hassan been sofar? I only watched the second half yesterday and he didn't look very impressive.

It was clear from yesterday's game alone that Egypt is the best organised team in Africa, the players also have a lot of tactical awarness, something which a lot of players from other African countries seem to lack from the games I've seen sofar.

Go Egypt, I want them to win it for Hassan :proud:

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Korkmaz said:
When I look at Drogba I notice that he's the star player of the team, but when I look at Eto'o he looks like a 3rd rate player playing in the liechenstein-league. He's been pretty invisible in the semi and quarterfinals, he needs to step up in the finals. He was also the one that chickend out for that penalty wich cost Cameroon the WC spot(wasnt that against egypt too? :drunk: )
I thought I was the only one who noticed this; Eto'o has been below par so far in the tournament. Is he waiting for the final to shut everyone up?

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Adnan said:
How has Hassan been sofar? I only watched the second half yesterday and he didn't look very impressive.

It was clear from yesterday's game alone that Egypt is the best organised team in Africa, the players also have a lot of tactical awarness, something which a lot of players from other African countries seem to lack from the games I've seen sofar.

Go Egypt, I want them to win it for Hassan :proud:

he was a piss , didnt make a single decent pass ...... defensively he was OK

1 - 20 of 109 Posts