Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
He'll learn a thing or two about the dark arts from Ash
Ash on the left, Ach on the right.

When one passes to the other, it's Ashes to Ashes.

How much they'll get to play together is unclear atm since we're looking at Palmieri or Gosens for the LWB spot.

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
Who TF approved that shirt design, btw? Awful.

The only good thing is that it could also give the opponents headaches from looking at it.

Reactions: Morierinho

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Worst home kit in the club's history

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
This shirt and its 112 year history aren't something for a 25 year old graphic designer to get daring and creative with. It's about tradition, honouring the past - not treating the brand like a McDonald's advert.

Horrible horrible design

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Greta joke sharer
23,629 Posts
Wait, that's an official shirt? I refuse to believe it. It's been quite a while since we had a shirt that hideous.

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
It's definitely official. It's on the website.

The away and 3rd shirts were leaked. Good news is that our 3rd shirt is another 1998 UEFA throwback. Bad news is that our away kit might be a picnic cloth:

Reactions: Morierinho

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
They should just bring back the 97/98 away design and the standard home design.

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Dear God, the away kit is even worse. How is that even possible?

Fird is right: it looks like one of Hyacinth Bucket's table cloths....

What the actual f***

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
Seriously? After Antiques Roadshow, you're throwing down a Keeping Up Appearances reference? Lol!

·
Greta joke sharer
23,629 Posts
The home jersey is probably worse than that serrated edge/3D illusion shirt we had in 2010/2011.

Come on now, the away jersey isn't so bad.

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
On the bright side, players on the bench can play tic-tac-toe during our crapfest matches.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,629 Posts
Damn it, I just realized that they managed to **** up the 3rd jersey as well. WTF is with that blue priest collar?

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
It's better than having that half blue-half black collar on the away shirt.

I imagine that when the designer approached the Nike exec to vet the design, he saw something like this:

Reactions: Nacka

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I saw a photoshopped pic of JZ wearing it and the photo looked good, may be because it's JZ and he would look good in everything heh.

This one:

Anyhow you guys whine and nag too much - it's still Nerazzurri after all. It's not as if we will wear juve colours lol. Then you would see and learn how whining is done properly... :D

this new shirt might even sell more as it looks different.

Won't complain much if we return to winning ways while wearing the new shirt tbh.

After all in our last successful season we wore the shirts Nacka posted. Mini Treble of Supercoppa, CWC and Coppa Italia.

I do hope we play a lot of games with the 3rd shirt though.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Probably the best Inter away shirt ever (worn in 65 European cup final v Benfica)

The worst away one imo was that of 16-17, aka the Sprite jersey. That was the 3rd jersey though I believe.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hakimi was watching Inter v Napoli

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
Btw, the zigzag design has grown on me a bit...since I saw that JZ pic above. There's something retro about it - it might have been "rad" in the late 80's.

Tablecloth design is still an absolute eyesore though...

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
Well, it def looks like they're going for retro. Let's just say this won't be in my shopping cart anytime soon.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts