1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hakimi arrives for Inter
Football Italia
3 Hours Ago

Real Madrid full-back Achraf Hakimi has arrived in Milan to complete his much-anticipated €45m move to Inter.

Hakimi was spotted touching down this morning, and he is now headed for Humanitas Research Hospital and – after that – the offices of the Italian Olympic Committee (CONI) for a medical.

He will then sign a five-year contract with Inter, who are paying €40m plus €5m in bonuses for his services.

The 21-year-old has spent the last two seasons on loan at Borussia Dortmund, scoring 12 goals and providing 17 assists in 72 official appearances.

Prior to that, he capitalised on injuries to Dani Carvajal to help Madrid win their third consecutive Champions League in 2017-18.

Primarily a right-sided defender or wingback, he can also play on the opposite flank.

#Inter, ecco #Hakimi: l'esterno è arrivato ora a Milano, pronto visite mediche e firma sul contratto di cinque anni

(#Fcinter1908) pic.twitter.com/9bUUsJOYBX

·
Registered
44,721 Posts
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Welcome home, buddy.

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Sensational signing, finally addressing a glaring weakness in the side which hasn't been filled since Maicon left. We have been crying out for a world class right back for so long.

A signing of this nature a number of years back wouldn't have even been entertained. Full props to Suning, they have turned this club around since the post treble downfall.

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sensational signing, finally addressing a glaring weakness in the side which hasn't been filled since Maicon left. We have been crying out for a world class right back for so long.

A signing of this nature a number of years back wouldn't have even been entertained. Full props to Suning, they have turned this club around since the post treble downfall.
Hakimi is our most expensive defender ever in general (not just fullback) so Suning have certainly showed their ambition and seriousness, not just in terms of buying players but also hiring Marotta and Conte, not to mention the improvement on a financial level (revenue growth, increased sponsorships etc..)

Just missing what matters most, winning trophies but hopefully that will come with time.

RB is a position that was chopped and changed a lot, probably more to do with lack of stability in terms of coaches, ownership changes etc.. some players were signed and only remained 6 months so we didn't have much patience. D'Ambrosio has stayed a while but you won't see him get past players, although he has improved, at least making less mistakes

It's not easy to replace the experienced core we had.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
I'll give it one game before red goes ape shit and starts hating on Hakimi like he does on every Inter player.
I never hated on Zanetti

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Amazing signing

I guess N4L is excited to have another North African at Inter. I remember you were a fan of Kharja.

Did Spain try and get Hakimi to play for them? I suppose he would have just been competing with Carvajal again though...

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fan of Kharja is an overstatement

I just thought he was ok as a cheap squad player and had some contribution to goals we scored in his short stay at the club. Games I remember: Palermo (him and Pazzini's Inter debut, crazy game), Bari, Genoa, Roma (Coppa semi)..

But honestly, my country went to war with Israel but even if Inter sign an Israeli I would support him no problem. And I had no problem at all with Stanko 05.

Although admittedly I would like to see an Egyptian player at Inter at some point. Salah and Trezeguet (now at Aston Villa) were linked but nothing happened.

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Beautiful Interista 🖤💙

Manuela Meleleo

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Back in 2017..

First time i watch Hakimi

Future world class RB

Don't care if the stuckup smiley is dead I will use it anyway :stuckup:

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Report: Hakimi has signed with Inter
Football Italia

Achraf Hakimi has reportedly signed a five-year deal with Inter worth €5m a season and his move from Real Madrid should be official soon.

The medical visit was concluded earlier today, and the player headed straight to sign with the Beneamata.

The Moroccan has been picked up for €40m plus up to €5m in bonuses and Los Blancos will reportedly not have a buy-back clause in the contract.

Hakimi has been on loan at Borussia Dortmund, but his two-year deal with Die Schwarzgelben has come to an end.

The 21-year-old arrived in Milan today and has, according to Tuttomercatoweb, concluded his medical and signed the contract in the last hours.

---

Hopefully a cool presentation video is being prepared like the Nainggolan and Lukaku ones.

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hiba Abouk was born in Madrid, the youngest of four siblings.[2] She has Libyan paternal and Tunisian maternal descent.[3] Her parents had earlier settled in Spain after emigrating from Tunisia. Hiba is passionate about flamenco.[3] She studied at the French Lycée in Madrid until age 18. Later she studied Arabic philology,[4] and she graduated in drama by RESAD.[citation needed] As well as Spanish and Arabic, she speaks French, English and Italian.[4]

---

Hakimi's Mrs. speaks Italian, that's good. He will be speaking it in no time, assuming he doesn't know a bit of Italian already.

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Inter wait to announce Hakimi
Football Italia

Inter are not expected to announce the signing of Achraf Hakimi from Real Madrid until the end of the Serie A season at the earliest.

Hakimi completed his transfer to Inter for €40m plus €5m in bonuses yesterday, passing his medical and signing a five-year contract.

However, Gazzetta dello Sport writes the full-back has been given permission to start his summer holidays now after Borussia Dortmund’s Bundesliga campaign ended last weekend.

Therefore, official confirmation of his move is unlikely to take place until the Nerazzurri call him back for 2020-21 preseason.

Serie A 19-20 will end no later than early next month, but it may be that Inter wait until the conclusion of their Europa League run, which will fall on August 21 if they reach the Final.

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Official now

ACHRAF HAKIMI IS A NEW INTER PLAYER

The 1998 footballer, who signed a contract until 30 June 2025, arrives in the Nerazzurri outright from Real Madrid
02/07/2020

MILAN - Achraf Hakimi is officially a new Inter player. The 1998 Moroccan footballer, who arrives in the Nerazzurri outright from Real Madrid, signed a contract until 30 June 2025.

·
Registered
58,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OFFICIAL: Inter sign €45m Hakimi
Football Italia

Inter have officially signed full-back Achraf Hakimi from Real Madrid in a deal that could rise to €45m.

A statement on Inter’s official website reads: “Achraf Hakimi is offically an Inter player.

“The Moroccan, who was born in 1998, has joined the Nerazzurri on a permanent basis from Real Madrid and has signed a contract which will last until 30 June 2025”

Hakimi will earn a reported €5m in each of those five years.

The 21-year-old is one of Europe’s most sought-after wide defenders after two seasons on loan at Borussia Dortmund, where he scored 12 goals and provided 17 assists in 72 appearances.

He was also part of the Madrid squad that won the Champions League – Los Blancos’ third on the trot – during the 2017-18 campaign.

Although being born in the Spanish capital, Hakimi is a full Morocco international with already 28 caps under his belt.

Coming in at a cost of €40m plus €5m in bonuses, he becomes the most expensive defender in Inter’s history.

Hakimi primarily plays on the right-hand side but is more than capable of filling in on the opposite flank.

---

Suning have basically signed our most expensive player and striker ever (Lukaku), our most expensive midfielder (Barella) and our most expensive defender (Hakimi)

Just missing breaking the record for a keeper but that's not needed now :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts