Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know, there are alot of OFFICIAL transfers going on right now, and even more rumors that are becoming true. According La Pais newspaper, wich has connections in europe and south america, Real Madrid signed Riquelme last night in an underground court room for an undisclosed amount.

This could be true, but not known for another week or so. This was printed on the front page and if it is a lie, it will make headlines. Riquelme said he hated Milan so it was the best chance besides boca.

Real also are trying to buy Ronaldinho for $60 million from Anelka's money to basically say if roni does good "look what we can do if we sign a real player".

The bigest shocker of them all is the sighning of River Plate striker Saviola who has never been rumored about but said he would come for 1 year for 2 mill plus balic.

This could be good for Real if it's true. I would look more into the Riquleme then the rest.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
if i understand it correctely real will sign ronaldino, riquelme and saviola. for this last one baljic would go and play in argentina.

just 1 word: bull****

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

L

·
0 Posts
That would be ****ing wicked but how much will that cost in total plus maybe a defender. I do like the types of players we are being linked with though.

D

·
0 Posts
gOD is right. there is now way baljic, a bosnian who has played in europe all his career, will go to argentina. just doesn't happen.

Riquelme is the only plausible case in that report but I don't see why they have to seal the deal underground when the rumors have been open to the public anyway? Ronaldinho? Why on earth would we sell anelka and then buy ronaldinho for almost twice the money? no one can be that dumb. That's just pointless and is definitely not happening. Saviola coming I don't think so. If we're gonna sign a striker, it's probably alfonso.

[This message has been edited by dwMB (edited 08-06-2000).]

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
If it is true, that will be great, Riquelme will join us, wow! :)

But the same as Lil' Pee, the Ronaldinho idea is totally crazy. I admit that he is a fancy player, but $60M???!!! ... actually no one really know that whether he is a consistent player .... I don't wanna see those *Anelka* soap opare again.

From all those rumors, I think Real tents to sign some Arg. players...as all we knew--Riquelme and Saviola, we still have an eye on Aimar and Cambiasso. Well, I don't really know what their real quanlities are, just sounds great.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe to that it's bull. La Pais has the guts to say wack things, and pick on real alot.

I would think about Riquelme now though. Milan signed Rouque Junior today, and that is the position they wanted Riquelme on (Milan rueining a great player).

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Interesting stuff here..:)
1) Juan Roman Riquelme - it sounds mor and more likely he's a new Madritista. The question is, will anyone (Anelka of course) leave for this reason. J.R. Riquelme is a playmakler and I think we shouldn't sell anyone to cope with him.
2) Esteban Cambiasso - he is a Real Madrid player! He has just been loaned out to Independiente and according to reports he wants ro return to the Bernabue this season. If not, he will be transfered? The problem is he is the "new Redondo", only the old one is still doing great. Remember, Esteban is 18! I think Real really have a problem with him, but selling him is unthinkable!:(
3) Javier Saviola - well I know he's great in CM3! That's all:) Anyway this is the first report linking him with us, so if he does come in, well Anelka may really have to go. I think we should wait till after EURO 2000, to make any decisons concerning Nicola$...
4) the same goes for Ronaldinho. With him the tuff part, is Barca are after him and we can't let them fuc*ers get there before us:(
5) Pablo Aimar - awesome and young, but for now the most farfetched transfer of them all...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts