Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
tough game jeffy...académica are 2nd last...they will put it all on the pitch, so we need to focus , and make sure to grab a win !

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
reading that appart from some local scouts ( from Rio Ave, Porto, Setubal, Arouca and Paços de Ferreira) there will be people from Bayern , Man United, Arsenal, PSV and Southampton watching the game today

these are the players called by Rui Vitória:

Goalies: Ederson,Paulo Lopes

Defenders: André Almeida, Lindelöf, Jardel , Eliseu, Luisão, Nélson Semedo

Midfield: Samaris, Renato Sanches, Pizzi , Gaitán, Fejsa, Talisca, Gonçalo Guedes, Salvio, Carcela

Forwards: Jonas , Mitroglou, Raúl Jiménez

cant believe how after all this time lizandro lopez still isnt back....what is going on with our medical dept really? i recall the time when we had to make a sweep a few years ago...time for another? luisão is back on the bench...it seems...but is he? or next week will be injured again? like has already happened with him and lizandro, oh well

Julio César still injured aswell

Game starts at 18.30h GMT, and its a must win!

FORÇA BENFICA!!!!!! :wee: :wee: :wee:

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
yess!!!

damn!! i knew this was going to be a tough game, académica desperate would defend with 11 players all game and waste as much time as possible and they did....zero goals chances on their side appart from that blunder from eliseu :palm: and i cant believe the amount of goals we failed.......

1-2, mitroglou and jimenez scoring, both good goals, but jimenez's was amazing...what a ball reception and shot, just wow :star: stunning

ps. jeff....the way things were going...and since that comment u made on your post did worry me....a few mins before the end of the game, i left the living room and came edit your post...removing your 2nd sentence ( " Another trashing awaits")....1min after that, as im going back to the living room....we score:D :clap:

ok....one more game won, step by step

FORÇA BENFICA!

ps. i'm so so fed up with Talisca, he showed again that he's not the solution for the game with bayern

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Eliseu is a limited player, but he's been playing well up to this last moment. I like his attitude, makes up for his skill limitations. Almost.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Couple of things:

Samaris, absolute horrible missing several passes.
Pizzi, very selfish when he had Jonas and Mitro open, shows why he was the first player pulled when Samaris was missing passes.
Eliseu, 2 games in a row that he cost us goals, didn't even jump with Vidal against Bayern and clears the ball to no one ending in a goal, Gaitan might as well play a little lower and cover some left back.

Gaitan might be hurt according to A Bola, let's see what Wednesday brings us....

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
he annoys me....all season been lacking intensity, its frustrating, , as for eliseu yes...2 games 2 goals.....he's our ugly duckling no doubt, but silvio never seem to have convinced rui since his comeback...we so need to sort out the LB position...since...leo left! we should have kept siqueira

1 - 9 of 9 Posts