Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The young Ghanaian midfielder Stephen Appiah has finally arrived at the club, a year later than anticipated, and was unveiled at the Tardini stadium's press room in the presence of the club's sports manager Fabrizio Larini and the head of coaching Enrico Fedele.

Fabrizio Larini gave a brief run-down of the Ghanaian's many talents in his appraisal of the player: "he's a versatile and talented midfielder, who already plays for his national senior side despite his young age, and Stephen still has plenty of scope for further improvement."

The head of coaching matters, Enrico Fedele added that "Appiah is now in top condition, and we're sure he deserves the confidence we have in him."

The young midfielder also declared: "I am happy to come to a big club like Parma. I'll give it my all, and Ill need to as I know that there are some big names in midfield, but I'll do my best to win a bit of space."

with regard to his own game, Stephen Appiah said, "I think my best asset is the assist, and I hope to make a few at Parma.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts