Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it comes to the Premiership, I've always admired the Gunners. This is mostly due to the tremendous respect I have for Mr. Wenger who brought a fresh new playing philosophy after Graham's boring spell came to an end.

After falling during the final stretch and conceding the title to Manure, it gives me great pleasure to see Arse in cruise control at this stage of the season.

The season so far has pundits branding Arsenal as CL favourites. Aside from that demolition of Inter, who have been rather poor this season, I can't see this Arsenal outfit holding their own against a team such as Milan. I know very few people get to watch Serie A in Britain and I just wanted you fellows to know that, assuming you overcome Chelski ( and I hope you do ), and if you can send Real Madrid packing ( which sounds a lot more difficult than it actually is ) then chances are that you will face one of the most lethal squads in the history of football. It's going to be a cracking final. At least for us...

Good Luck.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Paratroopa said:
When it comes to the Premiership, I've always admired the Gunners. This is mostly due to the tremendous respect I have for Mr. Wenger who brought a fresh new playing philosophy after Graham's boring spell came to an end.

After falling during the final stretch and conceding the title to Manure, it gives me great pleasure to see Arse in cruise control at this stage of the season.

The season so far has pundits branding Arsenal as CL favourites. Aside from that demolition of Inter, who have been rather poor this season, I can't see this Arsenal outfit holding their own against a team such as Milan. I know very few people get to watch Serie A in Britain and I just wanted you fellows to know that, assuming you overcome Chelski ( and I hope you do ), and if you can send Real Madrid packing ( which sounds a lot more difficult than it actually is ) then chances are that you will face one of the most lethal squads in the history of football. It's going to be a cracking final. At least for us...

Good Luck.

what is that i can smell?????

is it,what is that smell???......:D

oh my God,what is that excruciating pong????

I know it it now :fero:

COMPLETE AND UTTER FEAR!!!!!!!!! :eek:

COUPLED WITH RESPECT,BUT UNADULTERATED FEAR IS THE KEY WORD :tongue:

never mind Paratroopa,we'll go easy on you,if you manage to beat Depor/Porto/Lyon that is...

·
Registered
859 Posts
Watch out how you talk about the champion of europe (and now also the king of Italy), I wouldn't laught if I was you..

Maybe it is because you are new among the big guys you dare to speak like that, but expect them to learn the meaning of the word "respect" to all arsenal fans.

Real madrid vs Milan is the dream final everyone is waiting for, you guys should be happy if you could call yourself king of London and I'll be cheering for you to beat the Real wannabies Chelsea, but I demand more respect from someone who has not even been introduced to the big football events in europe. Talk like that with people from your little island, don't come with that same language when you speak to us.:fero:

·
63,337 Posts
tricolornr1 said:
Watch out how you talk about the champion of europe (and now also the king of Italy), I wouldn't laught if I was you..

Maybe it is because you are new among the big guys you dare to speak like that, but expect them to learn the meaning of the word "respect" to all arsenal fans.

Real madrid vs Milan is the dream final everyone is waiting for, you guys should be happy if you could call yourself king of London and I'll be cheering for you to beat the Real wannabies Chelsea, but I demand more respect from someone who has not even been introduced to the big football events in europe. Talk like that with people from your little island, don't come with that same language when you speak to us.:fero:
well i suggest you don't ever come into the Arsenal forum again without your nappy on :D

go and babble crap in your own forum,if you come in here you won't live :D

of course ,we will show respect and talk football if you want,but we won't listen to propaganda from Milan fans who are scared...

We ARE THE ARSENAL!!!!!! :fero:

no-one tries to belittle our club and gets away with it. :fero: :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Milan fans being fearful???:eekani: Fearful of what? of whom? :stress:

With all respect, we fear no one but respect all!:stuckup:

SIAMO NOI, SIAMO NOI, I CAMPIONI DEL'EUROPA SIAMO NOI!!!!!:stuckup::proud::star:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Fear? ..thats it Jern? ...naaa

I smell more than just FEAR.

hmm..is it the jealousy? ..The jealousy that the plaudits from all around the world are coming for Arsenal, even though Milan have better quality on the pitch? or is it because in World Player of Year, European Player, Ballon d`Or awards etc people didn't even know that there is some team Milan who have some players who have won something and deserves to be in the nominations atleast? or is it because people don't know who was the guy who kicked the last penalty in last year's UCL final compared to the famous Va-Va-Voom? :D

hmmm..or is it the inferiority complex? ...the inferiority of scoring less goals than Arsenal. And the ease with Arsenal score goals. The inferiority in the attacking prowess. Only one match with more than 1 goal in CL in the span of 20 games?

Its more than FEAR
:confused:
Its the DARK SIDE of Milan !!!
You know, the total black portion of the Red & Black
:eek:

:skull: :howler: :howler: :howler: :D

nEEbz

·
63,337 Posts
why is it,we are suddenly deemed a visit by all these Milanistas,it never happened before,apart from Payman who is French and likes to watch his compratiates. ;)

why do we have to listen to this rhetoric from Milan fans,how they are all mighty,they couldn't give a flying toss before. ;)

if i was going to make a thread on Milan forum entitled 'FC ARSENAL' i would be lambasted. ;)

FEAR AND ARROGANCE!!!!!!

they are the only words.......

fear is the key one,our team with small resouces,no signings might break them,they are damn worried,you can be sure of that :howler:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
nEEbz said:
Fear? ..thats it Jern? ...naaa

I smell more than just FEAR.

hmm..is it the jealousy? ..The jealousy that the plaudits from all around the world are coming for Arsenal, even though Milan have better quality on the pitch? or is it because in World Player of Year, European Player, Ballon d`Or awards etc people didn't even know that there is some team Milan who have some players who have won something and deserves to be in the nominations atleast? or is it because people don't know who was the guy who kicked the last penalty in last year's UCL final compared to the famous Va-Va-Voom? :D

hmmm..or is it the inferiority complex? ...the inferiority of scoring less goals than Arsenal. And the ease with Arsenal score goals. The inferiority in the attacking prowess. Only one match with more than 1 goal in CL in the span of 20 games?

Its more than FEAR
:confused:
Its the DARK SIDE of Milan !!!
You know, the total black portion of the Red & Black
:eek:

:skull: :howler: :howler: :howler: :D

nEEbz

Araam kar jaa kay dramay :D Movie ka script lagta hai mujhe! :tongue:

·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
Araam kar jaa kay dramay :D Movie ka script lagta hai mujhe! :tongue:
i don't understand that gobbledyggok,are you French ?? :howler:

another rossoneri ,we have now had four in twenty minutes :howler:

it is a cavalry charge!!!!!!!!!!:D

MILAN are RUNNING SCARED!!!!!!!!!!,BOTTLING IT FOR ITALIA!!!!!!! :D

luckily,most of Italy are asleep,or we'd have hundreds of Milanistas now on shitting bricks at the thought of the Might Arsenal ;)

·
Registered
859 Posts
YEs, maybe I agree with you, it is your board afterall. I let you live alone in your illusional world for now, but expect Milan to wake you from your dream.:)

Anyway, you are my favorite club in England, so I use to walk around in these boards to see the latest, I just hope you all suddenly dont turn on a MAnU arrogance or something (they still were the best team in the world 5 years after winning the CL:eek: ).

·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
I totally disagree!!! Payman ain't French!!!! :D He loves the French side but that's it!! :tongue:
yes i know ,he is Smiliani,a little known country that speaks in a funny language made up of big grins,stars,googlies,winks,sweet eyes and thumbs up. ;)

his second language is English and he does it rather well. :cool:

·
63,337 Posts
tricolornr1 said:
YEs, maybe I agree with you, it is your board afterall. I let you live alone in your illusional world for now, but expect Milan to wake you from your dream.:)

Anyway, you are my favorite club in England, so I use to walk around in these boards to see the latest, I just hope you all suddenly dont turn on a MAnU arrogance or something (they still were the best team in the world 5 years after winning the CL:eek: ).

the arrogance is yours,when we go opening up threads in your forum about how we are so mighty and you will be destroyed,then you can be the accuser. ;)

we have fun in this forum and rarely do we have arguments,but if you want one ,we are more than up for it. :fero: :D

·
Registered
859 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
the arrogance is yours,when we go opening up threads in your forum about how we are so mighty and you will be destroyed,then you can be the accuser. ;)

we have fun in this forum and rarely do we have arguments,but if you want one ,we are more than up for it. :fero: :D
No! As I said, let the match be on the football pitch, then I'll enter here and congratulate for a good match if I feel you deserve it.;)

·
63,337 Posts
tricolornr1 said:
No! As I said, let the match be on the football pitch, then I'll enter here and congratulate for a good match if I feel you deserve it.;)

course mate,Milan are a wonderful team,just we will react to provocation :fero:

we are quite decent ourselves,any as evryone knows,any shit can happen on any given day. :eek:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Y'all know Arsenal aka the Best French Club outside of France :tongue: has always had a soft spot for me (at least since this vital French influx which made Arsenal what they are, a force to reckon with...:tongue: ). I believe Arsenal are at this time, the only team I'd rather not face because of him #14. He scares me...:nervous:

nEEbz,
don't worry mate, we may not have scored many lately in the CL but we keep them for when it matters. Better scoring and firing up on all cylinders where it really matters than firing up too early and running out of steam to early, no?;)

All thebest in the CL and looking forward for that mouth-watering Arsenal-Milan in the CL final!! Cu in Germany on May 26th ladies...;)

Cheers.;)

P.S. Jernz, please be my guest and do open an "FC ARSENAL" thread in the Milan forum! PLEASE! should be a good laugh!!!:thumbsup:

:tongue:

·
63,337 Posts
no Payman, i won't open up a thread,it is stupid.

much as i love support for the Arsenal,yours is paper thin and built on nothing more than a few players and a manager,to me that is wrong.

we have an 111 year history before Wenger arrived,we were the most famous team on the planet long before Milan showed up with any medals,we are a magnificent club with or without your support,so excuse me if i say we don't really care about a few lackies from across the channel. :tongue: :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
no Payman, i won't open up a thread,it is stupid.

much as i love support for the Arsenal,yours is paper thin and built on nothing more than a few players :D

;)

1 - 20 of 199 Posts