Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since its almost certain that Inter will win the scudetto this season and since in the past 2 seasons the 2 Roman teams won the scudetto since it looks like the scudetto is going to the city of Milano now do you think AC Milan will win it next season since Inter is winning it this season and just like the 2 Roman teams won in it in the past 2 years could it mean that next year the other team from Milano will win it? I think it will be AC Milan who will win the scudetto next season.

·
Registered
255 Posts
First of all, there's a small matter of beating Lazio at the Olympico which Inter have to worry about, so the scudetto is not a guarantee...yet. Second of all, Milan can't win the scudetto next year, because they have Ancelotti as their coach. :D

Seriously, though, it's too early to talk about who's going to win the scudetto next year, because we don't even know what the teams are going to be like. However, right now I'd say that Inter, Milan, Roma, and Juve will be the contenders.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
next season??? bro, it's way to early to talk about next season...we don't know who milan will buy and sell in summer...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Ancelotti only missed out on the Scudetto at Juve by so much well he shouldve won it but this season considering all the injuries and also taking over at such a tough time I think he's done well.To be honest I cant comment on next season yet Ill have to see the signings comings and goings and also which coaches are going and which are staying even tough I have a pretty good idea on a couple of them already.

·
Registered
237 Posts
CaptainFire said:
Milan can't win the scudetto next year, because they have Ancelotti as their coach. :D

If the eternal loser Cuper can win the scudetto with that joke call Inter then another well known loser like Ancelotti can win it with Milan:stuckup:

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Doesn't matter who Milan buy and sell they will probably under achieve like the last 2 seasons.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
It's too early to predict. However, I think that next season Milan will still not win it. They still have got a lot to do, therefore, next season will just a building season for them. The case may be different with other teams though, Roma, Juve, and Inter will be at the peak probably. Hope they pass their form to the European scene.

·
Registered
207 Posts
It is sooooooo obvious that Milan will win the scudetto next season.

Notice that all the former Fiorentina stars who escaped from Fiorentina are winning the scudetto in other teams?

First Batistuta, he left Viola and immediately the next season he won the scudetto with Roma.

Then Toldo, he also left Fiorentina and immediately the next season wins the scudetto with Inter.

Then next season it will be Rui Costa who will win the scudetto with Milan.

The former Viola stars are also winning the scudetto in descending order of age.

First Batistuta won it, he's the oldest, then Toldo wins it, he is older than Rui Costa but younger than Batistuta, so the last to win it will be Rui Costa who is the youngest, he will do it next season.:)

·
Registered
47,277 Posts
maybe Rui Costa will play in another team next year....
However how can you say who will win the scudetto next year if you can't say who will win it this year! I don't know if Collina will be the referee for Lazio-Inter, but if so.... everything is possible!:tongue: :D :eek:

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Well now I believe they have signed Tomasson from Feyenoord. A good signing, but they certainly will need to make a couple of more good quality signings before the new season.

G

·
Since its almost certain that Inter will win the scudetto this season and since in the past 2 seasons the 2 Roman teams won the scudetto since it looks like the scudetto is going to the city of Milano now do you think AC Milan will win it next season since Inter is winning it this season and just like the 2 Roman teams won in it in the past 2 years could it mean that next year the other team from Milano will win it? I think it will be AC Milan who will win the scudetto next season.
Football doesn't work like that :tongue: although you maybe right because Internazionale IMO are going to win it again next season.

I have a feeling though that AC Milan are becoming a great force though. (In August will we only have a fair idea who will win the Scudetto next season)

·
Registered
180 Posts
DeJackal said:

Football doesn't work like that :tongue: although you maybe right because Internazionale IMO are going to win it again next season.

Inter will not win the scudetto again next season because they haven't won 2 consecutive scudetti in more than 40 years.

Not even the super great record breaking Inter of Trappatoni won 2 consecutive scudetti...

I reckon either Milan or Juventus will win the scudetto next season.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Lightning doesn't strike twice. With the HUGE amount of luck Inter has had this season if Inter wins the scudetto this season, you will have to wait another decade or so to win another scudetto (you can only expect that same HUGE amount of luck only every decade or so, it takes years for your planets and stars to be perfectly aligned as so to have this amazingly lucky kind of season that comes from the perfect alingment of your planets and stars), that is the Inter way, winning a scudetto once in a decade or so...... after all Inter has ONLY won 3 scudetti in the past 32 years... just compare this with the 12 scudetti Juventus has won in the past 32 years since 1970.....

1988 - 1989 Inter

1979 - 1980 Inter

1970 - 1971 Inter

1997 - 1998 Juventus

1996 - 1997 Juventus

1994 - 1995 Juventus

1985 - 1986 Juventus

1983 - 1984 Juventus

1981 - 1982 Juventus

1980 - 1981 Juventus

1977 - 1978 Juventus

1976 - 1977 Juventus

1974 - 1975 Juventus

1972 - 1973 Juventus

1971 - 1972 Juventus

Juventus have won so many more scudetti than Inter since the 1970s began that we simply blow you away...

·
Registered
47,277 Posts
This means nothing....
However now it's time to see who will win THIS scudetto.
It is as if I ****ed a ***** in Amsterdam when there is a ***** just down in the street...

G

·
Inter will not win the scudetto again next season because they haven't won 2 consecutive scudetti in more than 40 years.
That means nothing :eek:, if you say that AC Milan are favourites over Internazionale because of this then that is stupid.

Juventus will finish 2nd where they belong.

G

·
Juventus (so close, but no cigar)

Scudetto record:

1937/38: Runners-up
1945/46: Runners-up
1946/47: Runners-up
1952/53: Runners-up
1953/54: Runners-up
1962/63: Runners-up
1973/74: Runners-up
1975/76: Runners-up
1979/80: Runners-up
1982/83: Runners-up
1986/87: Runners-up
1991/92: Runners-up
1993/94: Runners-up
1995/96: Runners-up
1999/00: Runners-up
2000/01: Runners-up

Last season, it must have been painful to be just two points away from Roma. Or what about the season before? Just 1 point away from Lazio ooh the agony.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Inter has ONLY won 3 scudetti in the past 32 years...

1988 - 1989 Inter

1979 - 1980 Inter

1970 - 1971 Inter

Next season Inter will NOT win the scudetto again because the ridiculous amount of luck Inter had this season is a one season thing, they will have to wait another decade to do it again, as usual:)

that is the Inter way, winning a scudetto once in a decade or so...... :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
DeJackal said:
Juventus (so close, but no cigar)

Scudetto record:

1937/38: Runners-up
1945/46: Runners-up
1946/47: Runners-up
1952/53: Runners-up
1953/54: Runners-up
1962/63: Runners-up
1973/74: Runners-up
1975/76: Runners-up
1979/80: Runners-up
1982/83: Runners-up
1986/87: Runners-up
1991/92: Runners-up
1993/94: Runners-up
1995/96: Runners-up
1999/00: Runners-up
2000/01: Runners-up

Did you just notice that Juventus has NEVER been Runners-up for 3 straight years?:) It has never happened so that means that Juventus will NOT been Runners-up this year because that would make Juve 3 straight years as Runners-up something that has NEVER happened to Juve before. Juve will win the scudetto because Juve has NEVER been Runners-up for 3 straight years:devil:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts