Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

-----------Vs.------------

Who do you want to win? Will it be a fairy tale ending for liverpool, or will milan reclame their crown as europe's best?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Maybe you should hold off on this thread until Milan actually make it to the final. This is premature, not to mention disrespectful to PSV. Unlike Liverpool, Milan still have a semi to play.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
tut tut the arogance of some fans, hopefully we'll knock you down a peg or two IF you do make the final.

Milan have got to be the favourite for the competition at the moment though

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Should really wait until the finalists are finalised

Liverpool vs AC Milan/PSV Eindhoven

I have to back Liverpool, if I were neutral I wouldn't like to predict anyway as it is a one off and jammy things can happen (play sh1te all game and win with two late goals)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
If it is Milan x Liverpool........ all I can see is Instabul full of scousers, chanting 90 minutes...... Benitez's boys at the back with their perfect human shield and Luis Garcia getting another dodgy goal (he has done it in every single round, why not in the final) and Liverpool winning 1x0 and being back to were they should have never left 20 years after:)

Be careful with my predcitions, cause they are all occurring, just to to the liverpool forum and see my posts:)

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
PSV has a solid team dont celebrate yet milan.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Well Sheva is out, and I fancy Liverpool's defence against Crespo. I think Liverpool might steal it by one goal.

:D

Or in reality Milan play like they are walking in a park and cut Liverpool apart when they feel like it.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
If we go through then I'm prepared to comment,until then there is still 90 minutes to play anything can happen. :)

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Ruffian said:
Maybe you should hold off on this thread until Milan actually make it to the final. This is premature, not to mention disrespectful to PSV. Unlike Liverpool, Milan still have a semi to play.

ya... :nono: better hold it :mute:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Marc said:
Well Sheva is out, and I fancy Liverpool's defence against Crespo. I think Liverpool might steal it by one goal.

:D

Or in reality Milan play like they are walking in a park and cut Liverpool apart when they feel like it.
Sorry for my ignorance, but why is Shevchenko out?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Zack Sheva is'nt out,maybe Marc just used it as a figure or speech or something. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Thread re-opened :relieved:

Milan progressed to the final on away goals thanks to a late goal by stand-in captain Massimo Ambrosini :proud:

Damn..... PSV made it a nerve-wrecking finish as Cocu scored his 2nd of the night to put the host 3-1 up right after Max scored the all important goal for Milan :stress:

Kudos to PSV, who put up a great performance today :star: :thmbup: Good luck for the quest of a domestic double :)

1 - 20 of 237 Posts