pirlo*

shevchenko inzaghi*

*ze robeto if he leaves

*or tomasson

*rotate pirlo and rui costa

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
really dreaming aint ya...ancelotti to have a 3 man backline....

Canna might come then agian he might not
other than that i see us making no mor emoves on the market as we have no cash, and our squad is strong.

If we let coloccini go....Managment needs to be lined up and gunned down

Lav

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if only terim were still there! i loved the attacking style he used, so my team is in memoy of his management style!

good luck at galatasary terim!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Lav said:
really dreaming aint ya...ancelotti to have a 3 man backline....

Canna might come then agian he might not
other than that i see us making no mor emoves on the market as we have no cash, and our squad is strong.

If we let coloccini go....Managment needs to be lined up and gunned down

Lav
You can see Contra as a defender, too!

And if they let Coloccini really go:frustrat: i´m pretty sure we buy either Canna or Nesta!

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Milan CANNOT let Coloccini leave.He is a jewel at the backline and has a great future ahead of him.Problem is that the player himself might want to move away from the club and settle in Spain,possibly Barca.:(

Canna will probably end up in Juve.Rumors are pretty strong about a deal being already finalised and Canna's already got some friends in that club.

Milan would be better of going for a young defender like Mexes or Hofland though thats highly unlikely.Its also been suggested that United and Milan could be involved in a transfer battle concerning Thuram though I expect the former to come out as the winner since Thuram has publicly stated that he'd like to play under Fergie.:)

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Coloccini transfer today or later ?

Coloccini could be very close to a move to Atlético. He was in Madrid for two days and his representative and Futre have almost reached an agreement.
This morning there is another meeting and Paulo Futre hopes to close a definitve agreement then. When an agreement is reached Coloccini will travel back this Thursday to pass the medical tests and be presented as a new player of Atlético.

Coloccini has now returned home and hopes the transfer will be closed as soon as possible so he can leave on vacations.

What still isn't clear about the transfer is if it will be a loan or permanent move. Atlético want to give the young defender a long-term contract but the high transfer fee requested by Milan could result in a loan as long as they get an option to purchase.

_________
from atleticozone.com

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I agree with Lav. With Coco and Coloccini we in principal have what we need in defense if we ins't after the short term solution.

I have my fears that Coloccini may be sold to finance an Canna/Thuram deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts