Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Inter-Chievo Match will be crucial if Inter win they will be on step of geting the scudetto,if they loose then Chievo will be one step of getting the 4th place that give a spot for next seasons CL,and also the AS Roma-Ac Milan match will be very important

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
So the question is,

Would you rather Inter lose the Serie A and we don't make the Champions League, or Inter win the Serie A and we make Champions League?

Well, obviously you want your team to succeed and that would mean us finishing 4th and also means Inter winning the Serie A.

Now, AC Milan has always been a club that prouded itself on success. We are the second most successful club in Italian competitions, and also the second most successful club in European competitions. In fact, if you add up all the European and World trophies, AC Milan are on top followed closely by Real Madrid. So for a club that successful, it is disappointing not to make the Champions League for a second straight year.

But if we make the Champions League, then it means that our strongest rivals of all-time, Inter, would win the ultimate prize. Could us Milan fans stand that? How would we cope with Inter fans giving us crap 24/7 about Inter being better than us, etc... I know I definately couldn't stand that, especially after how much I bagged the shyte out of my Inter mates after the 6-0 and 4-2 drubbings.

But if we weren't to make the Champions League, what would that mean? Well, I believe that if we were to have another UEFA Cup campaign, and possibly win it, that it would be much better for the club then a Second Group Stage of the Champions League. We need to win something. The Serie A would be nice, but but we need to get back on the board in Europe. The UEFA Cup is obviously much easier than the Champions League, and if we're not gonna win the Champions League, then why not win the UEFA Cup instead. I would be happier if we were to miss out on the Champions League, give the board a wake-up call, make some much needed changes and win the UEFA Cup.

Also, this would mean Inter don't win the Serie A. This would be a relief for us Milan fans, who at least have another 12 months before Inter might win the Serie A.

I'd rather we don't make the Champions League aned Inter lose the Serie A.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
The other teams are insignificant for me, As long as milan wins I'm happy.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
JKris said:
The other teams are insignificant for me, As long as milan wins I'm happy.
My sentiments exactly

Lav

1 - 6 of 6 Posts