Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Scudetto
23,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Usually around this time of the year the kit designs from the producers like Adidas and Nike etc start to leak but this could obviously be a fake.

Saying that, I am 80% certain this is real, because other pics of Adidas team kits have leaked out as well.

So here is Milan's supposed new kit:

Looks super if you ask me :eek:

Champions League 2010 here we come :hopeful:

·
Registered
11,197 Posts
I like the symmetry of the stripes, it looks more classic. Compared to your avatar pic, the middle stripe is red instead of black ;) I don't know about the Adidas stripes on the shoulder though, maybe better in white?

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Not a fan of the collar...

Have we got a new sponsor for next season?

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Whats wrong with Bwin? Internet betting/gaming companies are one of the few industries that has the need for exposure and access to capital to pay what Milan's demands.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Not exactly the best looking logo...

Bring back Opel!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Agreed. The Bwin logo looks terrible on the front of the shirt. LEave it to the likes of REal Madrid. ;)

I say bring back Motta or Mediolanum but I am guessing neither would pump much money into the coffers. ;)

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Mediolanum :proud:

·
Scudetto
23,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Whats wrong with Bwin? Internet betting/gaming companies are one of the few industries that has the need for exposure and access to capital to pay what Milan's demands.
Well I was just speaking from a aesthetic point of view.

Even so, I don't like the idea of a gambling company being Milan's main sponsors.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Exactly. And it was Motta when we went that season without losing. :proud:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Talkin about our old sponsor, you doof. :tongue: Motta was on our shirts when I first discovered Milan and started following them. Still looking for a Motta jersey crica 1993. Should have bought one from Eurosport a few years ago when I saw they were offereing a retro shirt. I have the Mediolanum

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Motta was on our shirts when I first discovered Milan and started following them. Still looking for a Motta jersey crica 1993.
I have one :proud:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Lucky bastard.

There's an english company that sells old shirts but it is expensive. Adidas was putting out a retro line about 4 years ago and it would have cost me the price of a regular new jersey.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Lucky bastard.

There's an english company that sells old shirts but it is expensive. Adidas was putting out a retro line about 4 years ago and it would have cost me the price of a regular new jersey.
I got a 94 Motta #9 on ebay about two years ago for less than $40, shipping included. Just periodically check ebay, search for 'Milan retro.' They've got a lot of Mediolanum kits up right now, but I'm sure a Motta will be available at some point.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts