Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
AC MILAN 0 - Borrisu Dortmund 4

For the 1st leg of the series, AC MILAN were the big time losers, losing misserably 4-0 to the German side team! :)

They are useless and they were crap! Most of the game were in centre feild and in there position! No openings, no Attacks, all corruption! If we we're smart we could have met Dortmund too, but noooo we have this POLANI named GERSHON!

Anyways, let me hear what you think.....and Raanan, bring San Siro_1 here, let see what he had to say :p

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
You definitely got some problems, stop attacking Gershon! Everybody makes mistakes, and yes sometimes they are crucial.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not the first time Gershon made a mistake on the feild!

I mean, i understand when people make mistakes! They don't mean to, but is it unjustified to make 2 major and crucial errors in both UEFA and WC qualifying!!

Both incidents were not saying "well we are down 3-0 and then Gershon made a Terrible error"...no! this is not what im saying..Im saying that "we have a chance to go through to the finals round or that we have a chance to play turkey and this PARAZIT Gershon screws up for us....TWICE"

and here you are sitting, cross legged mindling and bingling and refuse to think that he was the one who screwed us up big time! :(

Right now, i could have a had a plane ticket to Korea to see Israel compete, but nooooo, Gershon had to make a penalty in XTRATIME!!! I'll give him some Xtratime up his Mother ****ing ass and we'll see if he ever gets to go to Blackburn or International Circut that ZONA!!! EMMA SHEL-HO ZONA!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Off course all people remember are the mistakes, but Gershon has given us much more and I don't really give the tiniest f*uck as for what some little Beitar fan says.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you did give a ****, then you would have probably playing Dortmund or Fenyerwood now! :)

Sure, its nice to go all the way, but you didn't! you and all your HAPOEL Fans, whos non-violent non alcholic, peace loving monks, understimated the team :(

WHATS THE POINT OF GOING IF YOU AINT GONNA GO ALL THE WAY!!!

SIDES! YOU COULD HAVE HAD A NICE TRIP TO THE NETHERLANDS!! POOR YOU! :p

BEITAR KICKS ASS! DON"T DISS IT! WE HAVE ISSUES!!!! *****!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Exactly when did Beitar reach the quarter finals of the UEFA Cup or any European tournament?? Never, so I would suggest you to sit quietly and look at your team before you start talking about us, the team who got where no other team got before. If you have the tiniest clue in anything, you would understand that all of the teams we played are 10 levels above us.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Oh god, Kappa would you stop it. Why did Roby Baggio missed that penalty in 94'? How did Effenberg miss that penalty against Real? How did Cordoba score an own goal against Inter last night? Stop it, really, it's history.

As for the game, all i have to say is that when a superior opponent met Milan they exposed their weaknesses. We've all seen that the Milan competed with Hapoel isn't that mighty at all (but still a better team, obviously) and now it is crystal clear to everyone. Have to say I wanted Milan to win the UEFA Cup to soften Hapoel's elimination, despite the fact I am not a big fan of Italian football at all, but it didn't happen... :lala:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The only thing i fear right now is that Hapoel Next year will not do as good as they did this year! :( I think its like an Exam that your physically prepared to do, but not mentaly! its very difficult task to play someone you don't know, someone richer than you, stronger than you, luxurious than you, and you still don't know how it will be!

Im prophesising that next season for 2002/2003 UEFA run, Hapoel will be the media attention and ofcourse, with all due respect to the issues in Israel (not getting into politca!) we might have to be screwed into playing in Cyprus again.

Moreover, our players will move! Balili is heading out maybe, Gershon, and of course Ostrec! :( who would we have, like 90% of Ostrec goals were in UEFA :( and i think he saved our asses in a majority of the game.

As for my view of next season, Hapoel is due to be eliminated in the 2nd tie...they'll beat the 1st, but as for the 2nd, they will suffer harshly ;(

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
No Israeli team has ever had 2 succesful years in a row in Europe anyway, so if Hapoel will not go as far next year it won't be a surprise or a disaster. Also, this was the first time Hapoel ever passed the 1st round of the UEFA Cup, so doing it for the 2nd time wouldn't be too bad either, even if we will lose in the 2nd round to a team like Chelsea :)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Admit something....

the game with Chelsea was a fluke!!!!!

It was surpising to get a penalty and then another goal...

but then in england, nothing much happend :(

ooo well.......

good luck anyways (without Ostrec, Balili, Gershon and maybe Domb...)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
It was a fluke, no one expected it, but after the penalty, Abuksis pushed the players and we scored the 2nd goal. In England, we did what we had to do, score first and defend well, didn't need more than that. The same basically applies for all of our other games except for Milan.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gershon is to blame then! :)

Case made :)

next your prosecutor, on the list......

the people vs. Hapoel Beit SHean.....your honour!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Milan 3 (INZAGHI - CONTRA - SERGINHO)

Dortmund 1 (RICKEN)

Milan are eliminated,feyenoord beat Inter in the second semi so the final will be Dortmund-Feyenoord.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts