Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second time this year.

First time, a ball bounces off another player and hits the hand of a player by his side....like that was intentional...

Second time, a Bayern defender has his hand on his chest and the ball hits him......a real PK alright.

Ohh well, let's hope we get these favors in Europe too... :nasty:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
The best thing is that quite a few of the Milan fans crying the most about ... erhm.... another teams' gifts, believe it was absolutely legit... or 'aren't surprised the ref called it under those circumstances' :D .

:notlist: :lala:

I believe Lady Luck struck them hard on the chin tonight, what with Dida leaving the game injured and Gattuso getting suspended for the second leg :angel: .

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to say two things. There is no way the incident in the derby or the Bayern encounter could classify as a penalty, unless its an assumption you make about the rules that is wrong.

Secondly, if Ballack were on Inter, and the competition were run by Galliani, then we all know he would be suspended for 2 ties on "video" evidence. Sometimes I feel Galliani just puts an extra ten cameras on Inter players. Like the incident b/t Juve and Milan, that wasn't special enough to be on video evidence.

I also want to add that Dida leaving will do them good in the 2nd leg as he is a bomb waiting to explode, and the Gattuso loss means nothing as a Milan team at home in the CL knockout stages not NEEDING to score means essentially "Who does Milan play next?"

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Glen said:
The best thing is that quite a few of the Milan fans crying the most about ... erhm.... another teams' gifts, believe it was absolutely legit... or 'aren't surprised the ref called it under those circumstances' :D .

:notlist: :lala:

I believe Lady Luck struck them hard on the chin tonight, what with Dida leaving the game injured and Gattuso getting suspended for the second leg :angel: .
lady luck with the amount of gifts you've had down the years i'd be the last to be complaining. :irritate:Juventus have been used to getting kid glove treatment from the ref's for years now :doh: , what about against Deportivo a couple years back the clear goal and last seasons Champions League final the dubious penalty and Sheva's disallowed goal we don't look at that do we?? :sigh:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Bandiera said:
we don't look at that do we?? :sigh:
You never look at anything else!!!...you broken record of a boring twit! QUAAAACK!
If you do not put down Del Piero for being a gay (ahaha :rolleyes: ), you alledge various Juve-ref/drugs connections (nevermind the context), talk about how players from teams you do not like are hard/violent, start MASSIVELY ludicrous and uneducated tabloid topics in the Political Debate forum or get into mud slinging matches with fellow twits whom you end up declaring conquered little boys who ought to go home and cry at mommys skirts - despite the fact that most every single time you're the one with egg on your face!

That is all. It is unrealistically tedious watching thousands of posts fall into these very select categories, and my stomach for it ends... right here.... hopefully before I get myself banned for an honest personal attack. Goodbye. Moron.

·
Registered
57,697 Posts
Never seen Glen lashing out like that before :eekani:

You should take some tips from Pulsy on how to keep your cool. :nono: :tongue:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glen said:
before I get myself banned for an honest personal attack. Goodbye. Moron.
Sorry. There's only one level of Pulsar-like posts, and you haven't reached it :tongue:

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
Glen said:
If you do not put down Del Piero for being a gay
No, that much have been me ;) You saw the game? If then I would say congratulations if you get Sagnol who was best in Bayern IMO.

I am not certain it was unintentional, but I found it dubious, more dubious than the commentators that where sure it was a pen. What I found clear was that the ball would have passed Ismael if he didn't have his hand there and it could be questioned why he did have it there. But in general I am opposed against decisions taken when the player have the arm against his body.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Glen said:
You never look at anything else!!!...you broken record of a boring twit! QUAAAACK!
If you do not put down Del Piero for being a gay (ahaha :rolleyes: ), you alledge various Juve-ref/drugs connections (nevermind the context), talk about how players from teams you do not like are hard/violent, start MASSIVELY ludicrous and uneducated tabloid topics in the Political Debate forum or get into mud slinging matches with fellow twits whom you end up declaring conquered little boys who ought to go home and cry at mommys skirts - despite the fact that most every single time you're the one with egg on your face!

That is all. It is unrealistically tedious watching thousands of posts fall into these very select categories, and my stomach for it ends... right here.... hopefully before I get myself banned for an honest personal attack. Goodbye. Moron.
Wa wa wa you're a big man now aren't you?Do you feel better now that you've had your say?well here's mine stronzo :finger: :rolleyes: The only tool here is you so go and take a walk you goose.Yeah I'm the one with egg on my face and you never are who asked for your opinion anyway?Dickweed!Yeah good bye to you Testa di Cazzo now go back to your crib and hopefully you feel good about yourself.
I start uneducated threads because why you're the most Intelligent knob on these boards are you?It appears that I've got under your goat and by doing that have proven that you can't take the heat you clown.The one who is clueless is you and If I had felt embarassed i would be but I'm not so go and suck on something that you're used to Testa di Minchia. :finger:
I start stupid threads at least I have a brain to think of something to discuss upon not like a hypocritical turd like yourself,next of all I don't go into areas where I don't have an idea about so get your facts straight froche.Next of all I can say what I want about Juventus and that's your problem that you want or choose to have a sook about it and If I don't like a type of player also that's my opinion.
Furthermore I have a right to an opinion because in your mind it's classified as uneducated i question your opinions and have the mind to say you know jack.You simply can't accept the fact that I have an opinion can you Glenny Boy? :rolleyes: Also on the fact of me starting threads stay away from them if you don't want to participate and I don't see them as a problem unless you're jealous because I get people involved and maybe you're just some anti-social twerp yourself.
I'm not the one who carries on in these boards like I know everything and certainly can hold my own in an argument so I'd be looking at myself before being so judgemental on others as one's self does actually have flaws also. :rolleyes:
I don't look at anything else do I?I don't bring up facts that are actually that and also talk about other Issues that are key Topics in the game is that not looking at anything else you Imbecile,you're just a judgemental cretin that can't accept that I have something to say and because it's against Juventus It cuts you that bad.
And if you can't accept my opinion of Juventus then stick it and suck sh!t
you peice of turd!So go home now because Mummy is waiting for you to have your bottle and have your little cry If Im a DUCK then you're a Merda as simple as that! :finger:

PS-I couldn't care what happens after my deserved attack either so stick your comments.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Jeez. This thrread came out of nowhere in no time at all ! Our forum is buzzing again . . Im gonna comment on this later , Ive got my 12th Standard board exams going on these days. Mighty Important.

Bye.

·
Registered
43,664 Posts
Bandiera said:
It appears that I've got under your goat
Wow, that's two birds with one stone! "Getting under your skin" and "got your goat". All rolled up into one! Wow.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
I have to thank you, Schumy. After Glen set the record straight--and how!--I was sure you'd have the common sense not to do the very same thing he described you doing, and then you come back with...that. I'll be frank, I haven't laughed as hard at anything on this board for the past couple of weeks--you outdid yourself! And we all know that's not saying a little.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Yeah, that was very funny, indeed.
And I am willing to overlook the personal attacks this time but please don't continue with them. I'd suggest the using of the ignore list option if you can't stand each other that much. And Schumy, you should have thought a bit about what Glen said (insults excluded) instead of writing this phenomenal piece of literature. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
al capone, i'm sorry but you look such a ****** :s

your own team seems to suck, yet another year, so let's go question your rival's 'luck' then, (after the juve bashing thread, now this :howler: )

yeah you're such an addition to this forum, you should be given a prize....

oh btw, when baggio crossed a ball, intentionally against a chilean player's arm, in group phase of world cup 98, nobody complained....but yeah, it's ac milan versus inter, now THAT's another story :s
(this gave italy a penalty which was converted, so italy escaped 2-2... )

in 4 hours, i expect a thread like this:
"we lost yet again, damnit mancio!! you fekked us !! oh if we had the referee like ac milan - bayern, we would have won !!!"

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
s.conceição said:
al capone, i'm sorry but you look such a ****** :s

in 4 hours, i expect a thread like this:
"we lost yet again, damnit mancio!! you fekked us !! oh if we had the referee like ac milan - bayern, we would have won !!!"

First- didn't someone say no personal insults?

Second- I'll quote you on that.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Cacìni said:
I have to thank you, Schumy. After Glen set the record straight--and how!--I was sure you'd have the common sense not to do the very same thing he described you doing, and then you come back with...that. I'll be frank, I haven't laughed as hard at anything on this board for the past couple of weeks--you outdid yourself! And we all know that's not saying a little.
Thankyou to you as well. :finger: :rolleyes:

PS-Keep trying hard&not being able to laugh for a while when you see your own face in the mirror well I find that hard to believe. :tongue: :finger:

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
So all I have to do to get you to perform for me like this is to insult your intelligence somehow...and you come back with something that cracks me up every time? Promise?

Oh MAN I am loving this deal! Your turn, Schumy! Quick!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No doubt, no matter what anyone says, Schumy is one of the Milanistas who shows complete respect to Inter Milano and wants them to succeed after a long time of failure.

Additionally, his posts are so damn funny, I don't know where he gets all the material for it......I don't want to say keep up the good work....but continue what u do best!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Cacìni said:
So all I have to do to get you to perform for me like this is to insult your intelligence somehow...and you come back with something that cracks me up every time? Promise?

Oh MAN I am loving this deal! Your turn, Schumy! Quick!
Nah I just laugh at your sorry attempts to keep trying hard :rolleyes: ,as for your humour and intelligence well where do you start? :doh: :finger:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts