Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Libredirecto ( http://www.libredirecto.com ) and Diario AS ( http://www.diario-as.es ), Florentino Perez and Adriano Galliani met in Mallorca yesterday where the AC Milan vice-president discussed the possibility of a Redondo jump to Italy. The Italian club is said to have offered 3.600 mil. ptas to Real Madrid plus 800 mil. ptas per year to the player, an offer that has been declined by both Perez and Redondo. Diario AS even mentions the name of Hierro being discussed as an AC Milan target.

Redondo, in a brief interview in Libredirecto said that "I am a Real Madrid player, and unless a major surprise occurs, I'll continue being so"

Let's all hope that the "major surprise" in his book will NOT occur.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I really hate to see him go, hala. But with buying Figo, Perez must be more desparate for cash than ever. And the prospect of Redondo heading for either Milan sounds more and more realistic by the day.

D

·
0 Posts
Yes, bodat I will have problems with Milan as long as they don't put their hands off of 2 Madrid legends - Redondo and Hierro.Everyone knows what they mean to us - Redondo is a chief on the pitch, Hierro in the dressing room.And why would Redondo went to such untalented team as Milan.I mean, there is only 1 player in Milan who could play in first 11 of Real - Shevchenko.And Redondo is a legend in Madrid - in Milan he would be just a name in the roster.
HALA MADRID!!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bodat said:
Does anyone here has any problem with MILAN??! :D
Oh Bodat, please show mercy! My nerves can't really handle this...

In case of a Redondo transfer (or Hierro, but I don't consider it so probable) this is how I'll look like: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Vero "rossonero", wouldn't you say??? Aaaggrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Haha...haha... :D :D
You really got my point hala!

You wrote this:
If he goes to AC Milan especially, I'll spend 1 month in black...

Why did you write that especially ??! :confused:
Have any hatred??! :p

HAHAHA...HAHAHA... :D:D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I would really be very divided for that move, should it finalize!
I first would be really sad for Real to lose their best player and brain on the field. And i also would really feel proud to have my second fav player after Zidane on my team!
He is the player that i would want most after Zidane in my team.

Dino, "And why would Redondo went to such untalented team as Milan.I mean, there is only 1 player in Milan who could play in first 11 of Real - Shevchenko.And Redondo is a legend in Madrid - in Milan he would be just a name in the roster." saying that is not true!

This really shows your either misinformation on football or your narrow-mindedness. Milan is not an untalented team!You're light years away from the truth! Milan for your info has finished with the best attack of the Serie A, the most difficult league of the world. Milan has some of the most young talented players around; for your info, half of Italy's under 21 who just won the Under 21 Euro plays for Milan!This is a team that is rebuilding for the future!It allies some greatly experienced players with great youth players and in about 2 to 3 years from now that team will again rule the world the way it did in the late 80's and till the mid 90's. Lazio, Inter or Real may have a fantastic team NOW but Milan is the team of the FUTURE.

I'm not saying this in order to start an argument between Milan and Real fans who are about some of the most passionate of the world, but just to answer Dino's arrogant post. What i have said might not please some of you Milan haters such as you Amigo Hala, but i had to respond as i really felt offensed by Dino's post. Real may be my fav team BUT MILAN IS MY LIFE and i'm sure you all would have reacted the same way if someone else had stated such aberrations about Real such as Dino has done about Milan.

So please Dino, stop saying such nonsenses and make all of us including yourself a favour by informing yourself about the Serie A and Milan before getting carried away dangerously the way you did. This is quite sad as i really believe that you are a very knowledgeable and passionate fan

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!
THE WORLD WILL BE...ROSSONERO...AGAIN!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Absolutely no mercy eh? :(
Two Milanistas in the Real Madrid forum... :(

Agggrrrrrrrrrrr......

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S. Bodat, I've noticed that you've erased your WE've GOT REDONDO signature. I sincerely hope this is a sign... :)

P.S. 2 I can handle you BOTH!!!! :) :) :)

P.S. 3 P.S. 2 was a JOKE!

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
I am a Milanista! But you know what, even I am not a special Madrid fan, if Real Madrid meet another serie-a team, I will with no doubt support Madrid to crush them!!
That's a mercy! :D

PS. I think we don't get Redondo yet!! At least it isn't official yet!! :D
But if it is, I will make that signature again!!! :D

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Since there's no smilie in tears (what an oxymoron!) I'll settle for this one: :(

I might as well suggest it to Jan...

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
According to http://www.futvol.com it's official. Redondo is now a player for Milan. Madrid will get 2.8 Billion Pesetas (about $15 million) for him. Man this is cheap!! Perez you idiot do you realize what you let Milan do!?! You allowed them to commit a highway robbery!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

D

·
0 Posts
First my apologies to everyone for replying to such an old topic.I was on vacation and just come back so I must reply to San Siro.
Now, it's over.I can just pray for the Prince to fail the medical tests or something.I was wrong.Redondo left for Milan, but not because of Milan's "greatness" but because of Perez's disgusting pressure on him.
Untalented team - I didn't mean that Milan don't have many young players, what I meant was Milan doesn't have many creative players especially in the midfield.Ambrosini, Albertini, Gattuso, Guly, Giunti aren't creative players, aren't they? Leonardo is way below his best, and Zorro is injured and thinking about the retirement.
About the youth in Serie A - I think Inter has more talent than Milan - they have Pirlo, Cirillo, Ventola, Frey, Kallon, etc.
And the comparison -
Keeper - Abbiati and Casillas is a close one but Iker is younger and safer
Defence - Maldini is a legend but hasn't got many years left.Costacurta is becoming crap.Sala, Helveg, Chamot - no comment.On fullbacks Real is better than any other team.
Midfield - Said it all before
Attack - Bierhoff - crap, Jose Mari - talent, Sheva - great player.
I've based this on last years squads.Transfer market is not over yet.
And I've taken it as an insult when you said I don't know anything about Serie A.We can compare knowledge if you want!
I've noticed my post have been quoted a lot on Milan forum.I don't know, I haven't said anything knew.
No offence
HALA MADRID!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts