Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw the result and I cant believe it does anybody now how scores and if Milan was playing with the 1st squad?????

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Have you heard of the world cup? Of course we didn't have the first squad. and Shevchenko was in Ukraina too.

Serginho, Leonardo, Hubner, Sarr, Kaladze, Orlandini and Kutusov was the players that may have been on the field. Leonardo was taken to the squad to replace Sheva.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Rivaldo

Sorry. Posted it to "AC Milan in New York City in May" Not that good a post either.

But why are you shocked? Mexico ain't that bad an outfit when they get their thing going.

AC Milan's doom spelled in the first few minutes with a nice goal shot from Cuahtemoc Blanco (now playing for Vallodid in Spain) and then a brilliant charge on goal and crossing pass for a header from Braulio Luna. From then on the rossoneri looked quite respectable, I thought. Everyone, especially the Mexico DT Aguirre, thought they gave the seleccion a very tough test. It certainly did not seem like a practice friendly from AC Milan's side. Kaka put the team one down with a hard response to Blanco right after Blanco scored his goal.

From my biased view (close seats actually), Leonardo could still be pulling magic at the Meazza and could be of use in Japan and Korea. Although pulled at half, he certainly did not appear "retired" to me, although I look at him only with prejudiced vision. Nothing he does out there is wrong in my view. Only sorry this was my one and only time to see him live other than in WC 94.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts