Xtratime Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AC Allianssi who replace FC Atlantis in the Finnish VeikkausLiiga have just released information on their uniform for next season. The team will play in a white-orange kit at home. I am still unaware of their away kit, though. Their badge/logo will be whitish orange as the shirt white a bit of a purpelish colour in it.

As you may known FC Atlantis went bankrupt but the players remained at the new club AC Allianssi who is now under new owndership. They will continue to play their matches at the Silva Stadion outside Helsinki. The new club will also adopt Atlantis' UEFA Cup spot as the team is in fact the same and only the ownership has changed hands and with it the club has taken up a new name and look.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Sounds cool :)!

I'd love to see it, maybe you could post a link for people to see?
Anyway, do they have the same fan base as before, or has it gone up or down with the introduction of the 'new' club?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Would be kinda boring :D. Anyway, do you have a link for the shirts?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I think it's pretty good actually, and yeah, it does look like an MLS logo with the stripes and the blue and all :howler:! It also has the beautiful shape that Barça haven chosen aswell ;)... almost anyway :).

·
Registered
125 Posts
I believe most Atlantis's supporters will back the new club. They are local people who started supporting Atlantis when it moved from Helsinki to Vantaa two years ago. As a new club Atlantis had only few supporters before they got promoted to the Veikkausliiga.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It will be interesting to see how this new team will perform and I'm also interested in seeing their new kit. I actually haven't seen any clear pictures of it so I am still unsure of how it looks like. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts