Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this the same one from INTER?

Also all the best in teh final tomorrow

I haven't even decided who to support.....i really don't want to be hearing from the Brazil fans but geez can i stomach germany with4 world cups?

I dunno man

All the best to R9 ;)

Ciao

·
Registered
719 Posts
No,

Gilberto Silva plays for Atletico Mineiro (BRA) and plays like a mid-defender.

The Gilberto who plays for Inter i guess was Gilberto who started in Flamengo and after played for Vasco and Cruzeiro.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Gilberto silva is who voimer said.

The other Gilberto seemed to have lost his footabll somwhere. The last time i saw him he was plying in Vasco! Btw, his wife has the same name as my sister!:eek: ;)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
'sup Femmes

Congrats on a good win.

Was the world cup great no!!!!

But don't let anyone take it away from you Brazilian peezes of SH!T :D:D:D

U guys deserved it and whether Italy would have beat u guys 6-0 in the final is irrelavant

U guys played the best football at the world cup.

Congrats.

Oh yeah and Za......remember what you and I told them abt the defence. No one took us seriously. Brazil didn't concede a goal since PU$$Y boy Owen got lucky.

From the time teh Brazilian defence took the games seriously, it was all over. Brazil deserved my respect from the time Lucio and Edmilson emerged but it seems most fans didn't understand the class of Lucio and Edmilson

All u guys need to do now is replace Roque Jr. and u'd have arguably the best defence in world football Rivaling Italy's

All the best.....but u know i still hate that friggin Brazilian team.

take it easy Za

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Tazz,
Thanks for the words...hate us more and it will be even nicer to win more trophies.... you know that we love to make a collection of them!;) :cool: :D :D

Roque Jr was our best defender...... i never thought he would play so good, and he did!;) :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts