Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that Chelsea's Big spending Boss roman Abramovich is over keen to bring Liverpool hitman and Engalnd striker michael owen to stamford bridge.Given Abramovich's no holds barred spending the likelyhood of Owen joining Chelsea could be big Possibility.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Schumy said:
It seems that Chelsea's Big spending Boss roman Abramovich is over keen to bring Liverpool hitman and Engalnd striker michael owen to stamford bridge.Given Abramovich's no holds barred spending the likelyhood of Owen joining Chelsea could be big Possibility.
Anything to keep Crespo out of the team is fine. :) Mutu and Owen would be a killer pair. :cool:

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Schumy said:

Complete BULL$*&@

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Re: Re: Abra desperate to bring Owen to the Bridge!

GloryHunter said:
Complete BULL$*&@
What makes you think? Thats what I said when the Duff, Joe Cole, Makelele, Mutu, Crespo and Veron deals were reported. This Abramovich guy is very unpredictable...

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Abra desperate to bring Owen to the Bridge!

Raven said:
What makes you think? Thats what I said when the Duff, Joe Cole, Makelele, Mutu, Crespo and Veron deals were reported. This Abramovich guy is very unpredictable...
Owen has got RED blood...He will never accept, nor will L'pool.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
He grew up an Everton fan. And also he siad he wants Champions League, so did Gerrard.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
And they said they aren't moving because they are certain to finish 4th. I really don't think so...

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Abra desperate to bring Owen to the Bridge!

GloryHunter said:
Owen has got RED blood...He will never accept, nor will L'pool.
Very True, the only place he would go is Real or AC Milan.And thats if there's no CL.Raven your facts are wrong.The didnt say we are certain for 4th spot, Newcastle can get it aswell.They said they want CL football fullstop, if we dont get CL for next season Gerrard will stay, Owen i dont know, but he/they wont sign for another EPL club, Which is virtually Mancscum and Chelskiscum as nobody else can afford it.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Oooh, big difference there... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nothing is for certain,Just because Liverpool have strung together a couple of wins it does'nt mean they're going to have a purple patch.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How do you really know KOK anything is possible in football.If he turns around tomorrow and say I want to join Chelsea.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Abra desperate to bring Owen to the Bridge!

The only thing Abramovich is desperate about is staying away from the snake in Ranieri's trousers...:D

bad joke...sorry!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts