Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I was wondering if you can tell me more about publikums' best players who are intended to join Maccabi Haifa (Israel).
The first one is Robert Koren: tell me more about his abilities, what does the people in slovenia think about him ? he's he a real talented playemaker who can lead the NT as well as being a successour of Zlatko Zahovic ?

And how about Marek Cdikovski ? Is he a good scorer or just another clumsy player ? tell me more about their advantages and disadvantages.

If you can write here also their Historical Stats (Former Club-Year-By-Year+Appereances+Goals+Assists) i would be greatful !

Waiting for you reply
yours,
dani

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
De Pedro said:
Robert Koren: tell me more about his abilities, what does the people in slovenia think about him ? he's he a real talented playemaker who can lead the NT as well as being a successour of Zlatko Zahovic ?
Hmmm, I dont know much about either of these players but I doubt Koren is a successor to ZZ. I would have heard much mroe of him by now and he would play in the NT much more often then what he does, if he has even played a full game :rollani: I did here however that he is a promising player if that helps ;)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Koren is one of the biggest talents in our league at the moment...
But cadikovski is not... actually i think publikum would like to get rid of him anyway...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts