Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about Giovanni (x- Santos, Barcelona player, now plays in Olympiakos Greece)? I think that he is one of Brazil's best players and he should be playing again for the Celesao.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
we took him to WC98 and he did not do s***. In fact, he was substitued in the first half of our first game and was left on the bench for the remainder of the tournament. To be fair, he was probably played out of position.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Playing in Greece he definlty had no chance of playing for Brazil.

Also he has be given his cahnces in the past and never capitalized on it.

And we got better players than him!

M

·
0 Posts
I remember him in Barcelona a while back...he was one of my favourite players, a strong midfielder...he did have a sour season and so he was out of favour and moved to Olympiakos.

He was apart of barca's aquad around 97,98, so thats probably why I have fond memories of him. Under Robson that year we won the Cup-Winners-Cup and had a strong squad. Geovanni was always a starter.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that Giovanni should be in Selecao, as a substitute. And Jardel of course.

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
stop with jardel! as I remember he never scored for brazil...he sux...
he just score head goals, what isn´t brazilian soccer.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Gentlemen,get fukking over it,the team has been selected and the world cup has started already.Talking about who should have been and could have been is just a big waste of space.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Guys,
JARDEL WILL NEVER PLAY FOR US AGAIN...THANK GOD...HE'S CRAP. IF YOU LIKE HIM GO AND SUPPORT ANOTHER TEAM, CAUSE HE DEFINITLY HAS NOTHING SIMILAR TO BRAZILIAN FOOTBALL! ;)

Aks FIFA to let him play for anyone..... i'm sure CBF would not give a damn about it!;) :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts