Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did someone have any documentarys of Garrincha?? :cool:

I have heard the clip which called "Pele and Garrincha"(about 200 mb)...hoping someone can share with us :thmbup:

·
Administrator
30,844 Posts
There is also the old "Garrincha: Alegria do Povo" for you to search (if you are in Brazil, Canal Brasil often show it)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JCamilo said:
There is also the old "Garrincha: Alegria do Povo" for you to search (if you are in Brazil, Canal Brasil often show it)
Thx :drool:

But I'm not Brazilian and not live in Brazil... :frownani: Then where can I find those the clips or "Garrincha: Alegria do Povo"?

Using DC++ can download it or not? :)

·
Administrator
30,844 Posts
Well, I did a emule search, I did not found Garrincha: A Estrela Solitária (I remember this video to be in VHS, but never heard about DVD release, so it may be very hard to find it) however I found the Pele-Garrincha thing. You may try one of those stuff

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JCamilo said:
however I found the Pele-Garrincha thing. You may try one of those stuff
Yes,thx,that's exactly I want to find...I am the new so could you give me some links or informations about emule..? :happy:

·
Administrator
30,844 Posts
go to emule.com, download it. Instal it (that depends of his conection), it is very easy, after installing, conect and go to the search and just do it. Fix the preferences for you computer and always, if you have option, pick the archive to download with more sources (members avaliable) to be faster...

·
Registered
239 Posts
ampersand said:
hey is it true that garrincha was so hung there was some kind of lawsuit regarding his member?
Wonder why certain XTers obsess about this? Tell you what pal, there's a shower scene in the bbc film of Pele and Garrincha - just get the tape and knock yourself out :rollani:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Awesome video about Mane Garrincha - over five minutes of him shredding apart defenders from various nations. There's some gorgeous football here. :thumbsup: :proud:

[tub]Od6KVVCScto&NR[/tub]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts