Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Cheslea wants Fowler and are prepared to pay £15?

I say,dont give him...UNLESS Chelsea makes a different bid...how about asking Tore Andre Flo to be included in the deal,or even better John Harley? plus some money of course.Harley worths around £7 (?) and Flo £9 or £10.Well,if they are prepared to give us to make a bid like Harley+£8 or Flo+£4-5 then we should give him...

At Flo we get a great forward who doesnt mind sitting on the bench and who will add a different dimension to our striker crop,a big,tall man able to head...Harley on the other hand would give us an exiting younfg talent to start at LB or back up both Dom and Berger since he can play at midfield too.Plus enough money (£8) to buy a new decent forward like Florian Maurice or Lilian Laslandes.

Can you imagine 4 talents like Harley,Owen,Gerrard and Heskey? they are the future of England and the hell with the young talent of Leeds!

Sell Fowler? NO! for Harley and money? YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

its up to Chelsea to decide,are they willing to give whatever something they need to get thier man?

But they can always stick to Sutton... :)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Sorry Amo, I disagree, I'd rather keep Fowler at any cost (unless HE WANTS a move)!
Without a doubt Fowler is the future for both England and Liverpool. There is only Shearer that has anything like the kind of natural goalscoring ability of Fowler in the Premier league, and he is retiring from the International scene after Euro 2000.
I'd rather see Owen go than Fowler personally, nd if we are to sell Fowler, then he must move abroad, I don't want to see him at any other English club

Razor

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I'm kinda on the fence with this one.

On the one hane Harley is a great prospecr and will help us in a position that we need cover in badly.

On the other hand Fowler has been with the pool for ages and is one of my fave players. He is vying to become a legend and if he can regain fitness and form then he will be a valuable player.

Flo though no. I don't like him that much and would be sad to see him come to the pool.

X

·
0 Posts
fowler for flo or harley!??
i don't think it would be a good idea..

the chelsea i've been appreciating most this season is the little jody morris..
i think he's a very complete midfielder,capable of operating both offensively and defensively...
though i don't really like the guy himself..'

1 - 4 of 4 Posts