Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From OPTASOCCER;
PARIS SAINT GERMAIN are reportedly hoping to make a move for Real Madrid's Nicolas Anelka, despite the fact he seems destined for Serie A.
PSG representative Pierre Frelot has already met with the French international striker in Madrid, and PSG are hoping to bring Anelka back to the Parc des Princes after agreeing to meet the fee believed to be £19 million.
Despite this move from PSG, Juventus are still favourites to sign the controversial former Arsenal front-man, although the club themselves has continually denied this.
Vincent Candela who is currently with the French European Championship squad believes Anelka is going to Italy.

-----
What do you think guys?? I mean, he is like back from his death, many people has considered him as one of the best strikers in the world right now. Is he deserved to play in a "second" level league??! I don't mean to say that French league are worst, but a good striker like Anelka is deserved to compete with great players in a leagus like serie a or in his recent league at Spain!
But if he goes to PSG, I think it would be great too for him, since PSG has a ticket for playing in next CL!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts