Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason they have decided to not show 6 World Cup games live. One is England-Sweden and I think 2 are QF games. I'm really sick of the Disney Company doing things like this. I guess I will be watching those games in Spanish.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Where did you get this info Cory...???

I am not surprised if this is indeed the case, shame that it may be, there must be a vital cheerleading tournament, or a dire need to show "Worlds Strongest Man" from 1978 that conflicts with these games.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Fred..you mean you'd rather watch a World Cup game than Magnus Ver Magnusson, the World's Strongest man????;)

·
Registered
538 Posts
I thought Magnus Magnussen was the host of Mastermind, a really boffin oriented quiz show in England...

A man of many talents obviously, not only can he project such an image of austere intelligence, but it appears that he is also capable of ripping phone books in half and pulling a truck with his teeth.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Cory said:
For some reason they have decided to not show 6 World Cup games live. One is England-Sweden and I think 2 are QF games. I'm really sick of the Disney Company doing things like this. I guess I will be watching those games in Spanish.
yeah...that really sucks...since i don't have ESPN 2, i guess i have no choice but to watch Univision... :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts