Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
74,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A boy, around May-June 2022

Cake Food Cake decorating supply Baked goods Cake decorating

Obviously he will be an Interista, and hopefully he will be here arguing with me and red in a couple of decades time

·
Registered
49,409 Posts
Congrats, brother! And my very best wishes to you and your wife...and of course, to the little Interista.

One word of advice...don't leave Dr @Ante off your invite list for the baby shower and birthdays.

·
Registered
22,174 Posts
Fantastic news 👏

Awesome.

Look forward to seeing a shot of his first Inter kit.

·
Registered
74,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations Ahmed! But beware, I know a lot of people whose sons do not support what they support! Well, indeed in most of cases were people whose fathers were not trying hard enough on the matter. :D My father supported Juventus! 🤢
He better not support his uncle's team or I will be rather angry/disappointed...

·
Registered
74,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I guess I will have to wait and experience it first, but obviously a son comes with responsibilities so this will feel different to Inter winning.

·
Administrator
54,172 Posts
Congrats Nera! And let it happen naturally, if you force Inter on him may backfire :D

Congratulations Ahmed! But beware, I know a lot of people whose sons do not support what they support! Well, indeed in most of cases were people whose fathers were not trying hard enough on the matter. :D My father supported Juventus! 🤢

My father supported Milan, he tried hard, and it should been easy to follow suit in Van Basten/Gullit and later Sacchi dominant era, but I said **** it out of spite and gravitated to Juve instead :D

Not a single of his 4 sons ended up rooting for Milan lol.

·
Administrator
54,172 Posts
He better not support his uncle's team or I will be rather angry/disappointed...

Amr will shower the boy with gifts and fleeting temporary attention just in the right times. Thats more effective sometimes then ever present fatherly one.

Because yeah my uncle was a Juventino too :LOL:

·
Registered
74,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No juve gifts are allowed in my household!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts