Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 544 Posts

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you have any stories or articles about people acting very stupid please post them here: :)

Ill start:

Man's 'play-fight' with lion turns ugly

A 22-year-old man was recovering in hospital on Monday from injuries to his face and arm after he sneaked into a Buenos Aires zoo enclosure and started play fighting with a fully-grown lion, officials said.

Hospital officials are examining the man, who has not been named, to see if was suffering from a mental illness. His wounds are reportedly minor.

Television news footage showed the man lying in the long grass of the enclosure with the lion sat on top of him clawing, butting and nuzzling the man's body.

The zoo's chief veterinarian, Miguel Ribota, said the man had jumped into the enclosure on Sunday and attempted to goad one of the lions before being rescued by officials.

"This is the first time in the zoo's history that something like this has happened, that someone would want to potentially commit suicide like this," Ribota told a television station.

The youth at first ignored warning shouts from officials urging him to flee the enclosure, although he did eventually seek to leave the lion's secure den.

Ribota said the zoo's lions had initially ignored their surprise visitor, explaining they are familiar with keepers entering the enclosure to deliver food, but that after the youth persisted in teasing them, one of the lions decided to knock him down.

The lion stalked away from the youth after officials fired three warning shots before tranquillising the animal.
:eek:

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't worry it was only funny because he didn't get seriosly hurt. He only had some minor injuries. He was amazingly lucky.

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
Saw it on the news and found it pretty amusing, especially the bit about the voices.

Next story :howler: :

Kahn Wins Lawsuit Against EA Sports

A winner both on and off the pitch... Oliver Kahn
01/13/2004. A Hamburg court has ruled in favour of Bayern Munich goalkeeper Oliver Kahn in his lawsuit against Electronic Arts.

Kahn filed a lawsuit against the video game makers over the use of his image in their best-selling game FIFA 2002.

Electronic Arts argued that they had the license of 'FIFPro,' which allows them to use the names and images of many footballers.

Electronic Arts will now be appealing the decision.
With a face like that, who wouldn't want to hide their face :howler:

·
Administrator
24,843 Posts
i seen this video couple years ago and ....like then...i hope its made up:eek:

·
Registered
59,018 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Wally said:
What?! :howler: I hope so too it's made up!

charming presenter btw :D
Unfortunately it is not. The men have to prove themselves that they are men to the women's family in order to get married so they have to do stunts like that:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Do they even survive that?:eek:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
:D

There are actually people in here thinking it isnt made up....:howler: :D

·
Administrator
24,843 Posts
Flying Hellfish said:
Unfortunately it is not. The men have to prove themselves that they are men to the women's family in order to get married so they have to do stunts like that:rolleyes:
real men:cool: :D

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
I was of course kidding but no one bought ýt.

I first saw that in US Fox Sports World, they were using it while saying we show all the sports from around the world.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Cengo said:
:D

There are actually people in here thinking it isnt made up....:howler: :D
:finger: I believed it after Flying Hellfish said that the men had to do it to prove themselves:D
What can i say... i'm gullable:eek:

·
Administrator
24,843 Posts
Mz^BasTuRk said:
:finger: I believed it after Flying Hellfish said that the men had to do it to prove themselves:D
What can i say... i'm gullable:eek:
ayla, how could they marry the women after dying from that jump ?:D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
inacio said:
ayla, how could they marry the women after dying from that jump ?:D
Still, shorty is one of the smartest 16-year old in Sydney....:tongue: :howler:

1 - 20 of 544 Posts